OS
    iOS

Does rented Trooper earn points if you lose?

I know that I don't get the Trooper points if I lose with a rented Trooper but do they still get them? I ask because I wouldn't want to let my Trooper mates down. If they don't get the points on a loss, I will play "safe" when renting a Trooper.

OS
    Android
    no they don't but if you have to progress in the game, then you have to take the risk sometimes. i'm sure your trooper will understand this as long as you don't die every time with the same guy

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Sorry for the delayed response. The game has been a bit buggy for me. Today it’s displaying 100/100 Sands of Time and 100K gold for a while, until I do something like view my profile info or restart it. The constant crashes and long delays when switching between screens have taken the shine off it, so I haven’t been as active as before.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhame View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Sorry for the delayed response. The game has been a bit buggy for me. Today it’s displaying 100/100 Sands of Time and 100K gold for a while, until I do something like view my profile info or restart it. The constant crashes and long delays when switching between screens have taken the shine off it, so I haven’t been as active as before.
    welcome in LOTB land my friend

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    just try to don't die often with same trooper to don't be kicked
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    welcome in LOTB land my friend
    Thank you!

Funny to look back on this question. For ages now I have been using all 53 troopers every day, never miss one, and never lose. That’s easy when you’ve put in the time. I used to use them to help me, now they just get carried for the points.