Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dream of Ironite - Extra Ironite Every Day!

Complete daily Event Challenges to earn Ironite and capitalize on special store offers!

From now until March 17th, 5 PM PT, there are new Event Challenges that will appear every day that will reward Ironite for Clearing Cosmos Quests and Winning Arena Battles. Complete them for up to 40 additional Ironite each day!

But that’s not all! There’s some special new deals to take advantage of in the Store for Ironite, including some items that are not normally available! All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

• Gold x50K (6 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
    • Gold x250K (40 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
    • Gold x2M (200 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
    • XP Boost for 24 hours (20 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/day)
    • Skill Shard (50 Ironite, 1/day)
    • 5★ XP Shards x15 (3 of each color. 25 Ironite, 1/day)
    • 5★ XP Runes x15 (3 of each color. 50 Ironite, 1/day)
    • Eternity Fragments x50 (150 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Trooper Fragments x100 (100 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Frontier Coins x100 (75 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ of any class! 400 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ WARRIORS only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Magus Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ MAGUSES only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ SENTINELS only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ GUNNERS only! 1200 Ironite, 1/event)
    • Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ ASSASSINS only! 1200 Ironite, 1/event)

Important: Please note that challenges reset every day at reset time. Challenges not completed before reset will be replaced with new challenges for that day (or will just be expired at the end of the event).

OS
    Android
    awesome event!!!!!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty damn good event, thought it was a bit underwhelming when I saw the event tab first, but reading this post and it’s full details makes it a great event. Cheers.

Though I wish you’d give us more info on the events teaser poster at the start of the month. I spent 1800 Ironite on 20 Lilith Souls which I’d have much rather spent on this event.

And quick question for anyone, am in right in my counting for the Assassin Legendary Soul. That there’s 13 4*-5* characters available? Or am I missing some? Was going to buy the Assassin Legendary Soul in the hope for Astra, or Rainmaker to get one step closer to all the Eddie, but I don’t think I will no. Will leave me with no Ironite for the rest of the event.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Pretty damn good event, thought it was a bit underwhelming when I saw the event tab first, but reading this post and it’s full details makes it a great event. Cheers.

Though I wish you’d give us more info on the events teaser poster at the start of the month. I spent 1800 Ironite on 20 Lilith Souls which I’d have much rather spent on this event.

And quick question for anyone, am in right in my counting for the Assassin Legendary Soul. That there’s 13 4*-5* characters available? Or am I missing some? Was going to buy the Assassin Legendary Soul in the hope for Astra, or Rainmaker to get one step closer to all the Eddie, but I don’t think I will no. Will leave me with no Ironite for the rest of the event.
    Lots of goodies in this event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    But the good thing is that you can replenish a lot of Ironite (that many have just spent on something with a 1% chance to get) with this "Trickle of Ironite" event and don't need to spend any cash to get the real goodies or even the majority of goodies ... right? The company behind this slot machine have been scammers from the start and will always stay scammers ...
    Last edited by hold; 03-13-2018 at 09:46 AM.

OS
    Android
    well, even though it's hard to win 20 arena fights per day, i like the idea of the extra ironite per day.
    Plus the fact that you can now spawn your lilith by choice is great. Even if it take a while, because i'm skipping the eternal fragments in PVP because all iron coins go in relics, so i'm left with the trooper souls. 700 frontier points seem much, but it's worthy for the liliths.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Nice event.

BAD timing, really? just after most player spent the Ironites on gamble-souls?

Recipe to milk: Release new OP toons in souls, buyable only with Ironite, right after release an awesome goodies deal on the store, only for Ironite.

LoL and I defended this game for quite some time, shame on me...

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    For what it's worth....

Every day during this event I've purchased the Skill Shard, the XP boost, and both the Rune and Shard packs... and every day I end up with essentially the exact same amount of Ironite I had before the purchases. This is after completing all the event challenges of course. And no "daily Ironite boost" at the moment. Currently I'm sitting at only 4 less ironite than I started with yesterday... but I anticipate that 4 being made up during missions/skull quests/Arena battles before today's rollover.

Great event.. looks like it's going to cost you ironite... but ultimately gives you a bunch of free stuff as long as you complete the event challenges.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i had just take Skill Shard, no need others
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Yep, the daily skill shard was helpful.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?