Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Night City is "coming soon" since 8 month / 9 month ... I'm still waiting for an update that doesn't introduce a plethora of new major bugs. For what the devs deliver the money they are asking for is insane.
    I won't argue there. That's why I don't spend money on this game. But then, if I don't spend money, the devs don't get the funding they need to deliver new content. It's a vicious cycle...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    You are struggling to afford your internet connection but throwing money after those scammers? On one hand I'm impressed by your dedication. ... On the other hand ... Hmmm ...
    😂😂

saw a post recently about someone sacrificing their entire account and starting over, while others were congratulating him for his great decision. there’s some interesting logic going on in the community nowadays lol

at least you are providing a bit of common sense here now, you may be the sole survivor.

Godspeed!

OS
    Android
    I didn't said it's a BAD event.

It's one of the BEST event they have done recently.

Just a back-to-back Ironite heavy use event, its BAD timing, You can have all Ironite you want, hell I hope you all bought the entire items on the store as soon as the update went live.

Its gonna still be a BAD TIMING, See, a LOT of players are not hoarders, I would say less then 5% are hoarders, so this BAD Timing affects 95% (or more) of the player base.

It's a nice event, nonetheless.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

There appears to be an error with the event challenges for today; they're using yesterdays completion state.

I'm working with the team to fix that now.

EDIT: Challenges are fixed. Sorry about the delay.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 03-14-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There appears to be an error with the event challenges for today; they're using yesterdays completion state.

I'm working with the team to fix that now.
    Convenient misdirection lol You guys ever plan on fixing core game mechanics (arena) or just focused on the cash grab events? Pushing good players away and focusing on the naive is a pretty shady business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Convenient misdirection lol You guys ever plan on fixing core game mechanics (arena) or just focused on the cash grab events? Pushing good players away and focusing on the naive is a pretty shady business practice.
    Hello Jofer16,

Thanks for your Arena bug report. In an effort to keep this thread on topic, I have moved that report to the appropriate thread in our Bug Reports section. Thanks again!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello Jofer16,

Thanks for your Arena bug report. In an effort to keep this thread on topic, I have moved that report to the appropriate thread in our Bug Reports section. Thanks again!
    Like the book 1984, my truth has been censored. I’ve upset the man. Here’s a pro tip to being a real admin, post a link to your move. Unless you just want to hide it wink wink. You guys are too easy to read lol

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...counts-as-loss

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    I won't argue there. That's why I don't spend money on this game. But then, if I don't spend money, the devs don't get the funding they need to deliver new content. It's a vicious cycle...
    No offense but I think you are wrong here. I am not against spending money - but I only spend money for quality and no pipe dreams.

So deliver a working and nearly bug free product first and show that you are capable of creating new content on a regular basis (not new clothes for old models). I'll be happy to put a few bucks a month into it,

Ask me to spend more than 100 Euro on a dupe 4* char and don't even tell me the drop rates - really no f*cking way because I call it a scam and I stand by it.

Worst thing of all - with all the bugs, game crashes, won but lost arena battles ... people lost resources that they bought with real money. All the devs ever did was: "we are sorry ... yeah something happened that shouldn't have happened"

There was never a nice gesture of compensation for all the shit these wannabee developers creating - instead they are launching one milking event after the other. I am very surprised how blind people are and not seeing through this scam.

There is basically no QA going on. Some of the bugs are impossible not to spot if you play 10 matches.

You are right with a vicious circle - but it's regarding player base. I really think that the number of players or paying players is shrinking a lot. Proof? Don't have one but it's just observation. There is a lot less people active on this forum then a few months ago. With basically no effort I would manage to stay within the top 1000 in arena - with a bit of effort within the top 500. But there is no point doing so. Reaching 1700 points is enough for me - everything above is not worth the effort ... well top 50 would be but I don't have time to deal with this peace of crap 24/7.

So the vicious circle is that they are trying to squeeze out money from less and less people to finance this scam. I'm not sure if a lot of people are aware: if Naughty Fraud is shutting down Legacy of the Bugs their precious characters and their money is gone - just like that ...
    Last edited by hold; 03-14-2018 at 09:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

Just a back-to-back Ironite heavy use event, its BAD timing, You can have all Ironite you want, hell I hope you all bought the entire items on the store as soon as the update went live.

Its gonna still be a BAD TIMING, See, a LOT of players are not hoarders, I would say less then 5% are hoarders, so this BAD Timing affects 95% (or more) of the player base.

It's a nice event, nonetheless.

... Ed.
    but who is to blame when (if) 95% of people plays the game suboptimal? cannot see this as big spending event, i bougt 100frags of everything and this costed me 300 ironite. after the event i will have more than before the event.
    the last one was also no big spending event if you have some common sense. we estimated the droprates with 1,7% and if people burn everything they have for this slight chance, well that's just bad and gambling. we will be able to get the liliths anyway so there was no real need to invest. so you could spend big by choice or just sit it out. i get that many guys are impatient and want to have everything instantly, well, then they have to pay the price for it. if they have a bit of patience, things will come to them without spending a dime...(i just bought 30 souls, because i had no idea what else to do with my ironite, and i knew it was a mistake)

hope noone is so stupid to go for the legendary souls or the gold deals they are horrible. and if someone does it's his own fault.
    with just a little bit of experience everyone should know what to buy and where to invest.
    Last edited by slauki; 03-14-2018 at 09:51 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    40 ironit is too low like everything in the game, 100 was better i think
    I play all troopers all days.