Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    No offense but I think you are wrong here.
    None taken, my friend. The point of these forums is to discuss, so lets discuss! I agree with everything you're saying. As stated before, I don't pay any money into this game, aside from the one time, and that was well over a year ago. For me, it's not so much because I felt burned by NF, but because the basic nature of mobile games is to milk the players with cash-grabbing events. NF could do the honorable thing and reveal drop rates, as they should. Even if they do, I won't put a dime in. I have better things to spend my money on than a game that never ends. It's why I don't (usually) buy into DLC or MMO's. I don't have the time, and I enjoy life outside of my phone/console.

Another thing that I will back up that I see posted on here a bit is, the legendary souls...they should either guarantee a 5*, or at least no 4* dupes due to how rare they are to come by. I just got my billionth sentinel harpy. I wish that were an exaggeration...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    None taken, my friend. The point of these forums is to discuss, so lets discuss! I agree with everything you're saying. As stated before, I don't pay any money into this game, aside from the one time, and that was well over a year ago. For me, it's not so much because I felt burned by NF, but because the basic nature of mobile games is to milk the players with cash-grabbing events. NF could do the honorable thing and reveal drop rates, as they should. Even if they do, I won't put a dime in. I have better things to spend my money on than a game that never ends. It's why I don't (usually) buy into DLC or MMO's. I don't have the time, and I enjoy life outside of my phone/console.

Another thing that I will back up that I see posted on here a bit is, the legendary souls...they should either guarantee a 5*, or at least no 4* dupes due to how rare they are to come by. I just got my billionth sentinel harpy. I wish that were an exaggeration...
    I got you and we are very much on the same page. What always made me angry is if somebody is taking the piss or exploiting others. That's a red flag for me. Those devs do that at the moment. They promise over and over that it will be better and new content will come ...

As I said before - I am still waiting for one update that doesn't introduce new major bugs. Night CIty was announced 7 month ago to be around the corner. So what I am basically start doing now is warning people to not pay the sloppiness of the devs until they change their attitude. It just time that somebody stands up and calling them out over and over again.

I am working all day on the computer and can run my troopers without putting extra time into the game. Apart from that I am doing not much more with it. I said in another thread I put too much time into the game (from start) to let those sloppy devs win that easy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I said in another thread I put too much time into the game (from start) to let those sloppy devs win that easy.
    I just read your other post, haha. Yeah, I can't really disagree with you. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, in this case, NF. But once I take everything into consideration, I've been doubting that benefit I've been giving them. Why announce Night City if it wasn't going to be released in the next update? The only thing I can think of is to keep veteran players hanging around a while longer to buy into these constant events.

Like you, I'm working on a computer all day and just auto-run to send all my badges. Aside from that, I don't do much on this game anymore. With every log-in, I silently hope for NC/SP...but it's just a crazy dream.

OS
    iOS
    For what it's worth....

Every day during this event I've purchased the Skill Shard, the XP boost, and both the Rune and Shard packs... and every day I end up with essentially the exact same amount of Ironite I had before the purchases. This is after completing all the event challenges of course. And no "daily Ironite boost" at the moment. Currently I'm sitting at only 4 less ironite than I started with yesterday... but I anticipate that 4 being made up during missions/skull quests/Arena battles before today's rollover.

Great event.. looks like it's going to cost you ironite... but ultimately gives you a bunch of free stuff as long as you complete the event challenges.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i had just take Skill Shard, no need others
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Yep, the daily skill shard was helpful.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. this is a no brainer event for me. Get free stuff so no complaints at all and as others have said I am getting higher ironite each day in any case through farming etc.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496