OS
    iOS

VHE Claim attack heals enemies when marked?

Since the last update, in the arena, if I mark the enemy and then use VHEs claim attack to heal back, it heals the enemies as well? It doesn’t so it an enemy isn’t marked, only when they are. Anyone else noticed this?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneBazTe View Post
    Since the last update, in the arena, if I mark the enemy and then use VHEs claim attack to heal back, it heals the enemies as well? It doesn’t so it an enemy isn’t marked, only when they are. Anyone else noticed this?
    He does indeed ... You are healing the enemy now, cool. I think Legacy of the Bugs sets a new record here:

- Being the scam with more bugs than features ( that's including Sacred 2!!! while that latter wasn't at least milking the players every few days)
    Last edited by hold; 03-13-2018 at 06:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    Cheese and rice man. Why did they have to tinker with things that worked and break everything?

Here's another one: The red bat's (AoF) passive isn't working sometimes until the first turn taken the round after the first kill when on offense in PvP. Works fine for the defensive team or in PvE though... There was no prisoner present, not that it would have mattered since my AoF has immunity set anyway. It's so fun to get wiped by perfect RNG by the defense team after your passive bugs out.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 03-14-2018 at 08:50 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?