Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lilith Choice

OS
    Android
    So from reading this, it's definitely worth saving coins to get her

OS
    iOS
    I take my first response back, Warrior and Gunner are the ones to get!!!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I take my first response back, Warrior and Gunner are the ones to get!!!
    My thoughts exactly! Had Gunner & with the grinding in LOL I got enough to pull a second one and it was a Warrior, she is a beast, not a lady, a monster hitter. Level 65 only for now but with her in my team I don't even need to wary what kind of Eddie I chose, hell I don't even need one to farm in PVE.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    So it seems like the general consensus here is:

Red and Yellow: Total damage monsters, amazing for grinding and offensive teams.

Blue and Green: Really good team support, can make PvP into a crawl without heal block or passive disable.

Purple: Kind of cute I guess? She's the only one I'm not sold on.

Currently I have the green and blue girls and they make a fantastic team together. Guaranteed immunity removal mixed with guaranteed Exhaust and extra turns basically means that I can personally nerf any opponent I'm fighting against. And their combined passives let me experiment with Eddie's that I normally wouldn't use and I'm actually having fun with them.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-22-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Assassin isn't a monster hitter.. and her power move (Time bomb) kind of sucks.... but...

Her passive is the key..... 75% chance to full heal a random team member every turn.... or 25% chance of reviving a team member every turn. That's where her strengths are. (Revive or heal with no action needed so you still get your turn)

In terms of hitting.. fully skill shared and full power... basic is around 6K (multi-target) steals immunity (including PI)... power is around 8K (multi-target) with the possible time bomb added if positive buffs are on the enemy. We're troopers I believe. I can set her as my Champion if you want to test.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-22-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Assassin isn't a monster hitter.. and her power move (Time bomb) kind of sucks.... but...

She full heals a random team member every turn.... and has a 75% chance of reviving a team member every turn. That's where her strengths are.

In terms of hitting.. fully skill shared and full power... basic is around 6K (multi-target)... power is around 8K (multi-target) with the possible time bomb added if negative buff are on the enemy. We're troopers I believe. I can set her as my Champion if you want to test.
    I've had a couple tests with her and while she isn't a bad choice, I just personally think the other ones are better. With my frontier coins I'm planning on getting the Gunner but I'll look around and see if I can come up with a good sync for her.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I've had 4 gunners.. kept 3 Put 2 on a team with the Prisoner and just blow through most levels.. anywhere

And I have Assassin (1) and Magus (2). Tried the magus.. and Assassin seems to do better in terms of the "team". But I need to do more testing with Magus. Had Ghost on her.. but if her extra turn fires.. well that chews up the Ghost turns too so she's dead.

I don't have the red or green.. looking for them.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-22-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Purple: Kind of cute I guess? She's the only one I'm not sold on.
    She didin't seemed so cute to me, when I've lost two matches only because of her passive, as she kept on healing and reviving exactly the allies needed, that managed the next turn to wipe my team away in one single round....

And when I tried to eliminate her first, with SSE's "Exorcise" - who inflicts Permadeath regardless of any percent - she miraculously revived, healed a key ally => guaranteed defeat for me.

Still, I cannot made up my mind in choosing one specific Lilith to invest the frontier coins. I've decided to wait for the next frag event and see what happens.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Also, I am still not sure myself. Got the green last night so not tried her out yet. But they do all seem to have good skill sets in the right team so I am not sure there is a bad one if it is in the right team. I played Yup yesterday with the Magus one and she sort of killed herself pretty quick when she ghosted early on.

Green one does drag things out but the ones i have faced were easy enough to get rid of as were the others to be honest. Red can be a nightmare if I lose my key buff but not had too many scares yet due to them....but in the right team they can win games for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Green one does drag things out but the ones i have faced were easy enough to get rid of as were the others to be honest. Red can be a nightmare if I lose my key buff but not had too many scares yet due to them....but in the right team they can win games for sure.
    Indeed. One Lilith per team its ok to fight against, but when they come in pairs of two, there is a real threat. I haven't met a team with three Liliths on board, yet, but I think I'll just say "hi" and move along.
    I wish for a talisman type converter