Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lilith Choice

OS
    iOS
    Been seeing a lot more of them in the PVP arena and though I am ranking war/gun/sen/assassin/magus for my personal use. The one drawback that I have seen with the Warrior is that my magic based PVP groups eat her alive. She usually isn't alive long enough to do more than 2 rounds before I kill her. With some help from GPD or a diversion from a Block passive ally though she will fit well into a group I am building. I see many people trying to use her as one rounder killer, usually buffing with echo or some other offensive talis and neglecting that she is kind of low on the magic defensive side. The Gunner, with her Immunity, is definitely a challenge though, as it slows down a main mechanic of my build. I have still not faced a Magus yet with almost 500 fights in the last two weeks. Really only looking at a Lilith for PVP though, as for PVE I eat up with my gunner/war team.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    running twin Sentinel Liliths for constant healing plus revive and Green Bat to absorb damage with Visions heading up crew they are quite strong, can outlast high damage opponents and at times end up PVP fights with full health on autoplay

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    running twin Sentinel Liliths for constant healing plus revive and Green Bat to absorb damage with Visions heading up crew they are quite strong, can outlast high damage opponents and at times end up PVP fights with full health on autoplay
    Try to equip them with some energy talismans. They need a lot in order to use their power move. With a red team I kill the bath first, steal the energy with AG and Samurai kills the Liliths one by one or if he has his fury full he kills them all in one move. Mayan green bitch might be better with energy, run some tests and check her out with energy and torn tallies.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, my first post just to tell you how amazing is the Magus Lilith.
    Got her as my first and only Lilith and she's really awesome.

Her passive:
    So strong, paired it with Endure and Guard Shield Talisman, the whole team can't die unless debuff/passive block.

Her basic:
    Deal correct damage, 50% chance for extra turn, and exhaust the target.
    The exhaust is amazing, reducing enemy damage and increasing yours.
    Most of the exhausted enemies will deal between 500-2000 dmg, except some rare one-target assassin that can reach 5k.
    For damage taken, magical and physical damage are increased by ~75%
    With few reset, you can exhaust a good part of the enemy team, or burst a single target.
    Damage ~4k, on exhausted ~7k

Her skill:
    Another amazing spell, cleanse and immunity on the whole team, with a 25% chance to refund cost.
    Can be match determinant when your key damages dealers are stunned/frozen.
    Damage ~2.5k per enemies

Summary:
    It's an incredible support for Arena. With her capacity to tank, paired with the debuff and the cleanse, just her in my team and it changed everything.
    Went from 2000 to over 2600 (top 250) in arena just thanks to her.
    Note that she is almost really strong for bosses that can be affected by exhaust.