Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Navigator - Roaring Wave Attack

Please explain to me why this was changed, and why he uses this so often now. Is this a benefit in PVP? He was the most effective Eddie for doing the daily grind and you could do it quickly with the right team. I could farm GOD Madness all day long and the defense never even got 1 shot in. I could farm between 17 and 24 seconds... Now sometimes it takes over a minute. He wasn't OP and didn't need tuned. I'd just like to understand the reasoning behind this unnecessary tweak to an Eddie I know a lot of people were using as their farming Eddie. Farming took too long as it was and now it's worse. I just want to understand the reasoning behind this.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Seems like a pretty poor change to me too.

Especially since when I do encounter him in PvP, guess which attack he tends to use.... yup.. Landfall.. so really this change alters PvE far more than it does PvP.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seems like a pretty poor change to me too.

Especially since when I do encounter him in PvP, guess which attack he tends to use.... yup.. Landfall.. so really this change alters PvE far more than it does PvP.
    Agreed... I just know that normally there is a reason for these types of changes. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree with the tuning, but this one makes no sense to me. He was perfect for running through your trooper list for badges everyday but now I don't understand. I ran through a long list of maxed eddies and none of them could even come close to what the Navigator used to be able to do. He wasn't causing any harm to anyone other than being 100% effective at farming. He needs to be changed back!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Aye aye mateys!
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    iOS
    Agreed. I'd prefer Roaring Wave to go back to being broken than to have this "fix."
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Easy way to fix this is for the Dev's to give us the ability to choose the order of our toons in battle and also give us the ability to give the default moves we'd like them to do. If they don't want to work on AI then allow us to do it for them. Also give us the ability to forbid Eddie to use his fury to attack the one last foe when they have 2% health... save it for the next round!! It's not a use it or lose it skill...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    sparton said, they would like to ensure, that eveny toon uses every ability in the game for more diversity. i cannot understand this too, since many abilities are simply dumb. like red nobls powermove. noone will ever need this, so he doesn't have to use this. my favourite is the green harpy.
    she has the option to kill your team with a devastating damage move, but no, she prefers to cleanse a single ally without debuffs...

same applies for stupid navigator now..a horrible, horrible change....
    Last edited by slauki; 03-14-2018 at 05:32 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sparton said, they would like to ensure, that eveny toon uses every ability in the game for more diversity. i cannot understand this too, since many abilities are simply dumb. like red nobls powermove. noone will ever need this, so he doesn't have to use this. my favourite is the green harpy.
    she has the option to kill your team with a devastating damage move, but no, she prefers to cleanse a single ally without debuffs...

same applies for stupid navigator now..a horrible, horrible change....
    Right??? So it would make more sense to give us more control of what our team does on auto. It drives me nuts when they make these decisions. I really miss my Navigator!!! I was so happy when I got him but this feels worse than a nerf.... C'mon dev's ... Switch it back or give us the ability to choose our own preferences...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    It was a bad move from NF it really doesn’t make sense roaring wave is not even useful in pvp

I'm not agree that it was a bad move.
    It was supposed that gunners/assasins are single hit characters and as such Navigator was not complying to that rule, especially for grinding.
    AHE can do better job now.