Threaded View

OS
    Android

Everything that is wrong with this game and the state it is in right now

I see the "derailing excuse" in the concerning thread as an attempt to silence players that speak up or at least to try to "break the resistence" ... but I won't be silent andy longer and took the effort to create a new thread that the discussion can continue here.

Why I see it that way? The concerning thread wasn't created by the devs and was of course another major f*ckup for no reason.

That's what we've got so far (without the quotes so it may be a bit confusing but the attempt to silence the criticism that way will not work this time):

hold: "Devs: "Booohoooo we would love to push new content out faster but our resources are limited ... *cry*"

... resources are put into things that aren't broken to break it.

With every update this scam and the guys calling the shots are less credible. NIce idea with nice graphics - unfortunately a cash grab exploiting the loyal fans of Iron Maiden.

QA is non existent in Legacy of the Bugs ... no resources ... they are all put into think tanks how to mil the players."

Mariner-1212: "Hold, I'm curious... do you enjoy the game in any way? Is there a reason you play it? I like to learn things about users, especially the ones that make it their mission to shit on everything. If you think you're the first person here to point out that there are shortcomings in the game, I'm sorry but those shoes were filled by many others over the past 2.5 years. It seems like you're on the forums an awful lot... but most of it (maybe all of it) is spent churning out negative energy.

I'm trying to figure out the point. Is your plan to cause an uprising against NF and get all users to abandon the game so it can close its doors? Or maybe you think they'll see your posts and say "Hold is right, we should do whatever he says"...? Help me understand your vision, and why you stick around. I'm not saying you don't have a reason to be upset - I think we've all been upset with the game from time to time. But it seems more like a full time job for you. What's got you so angry?"

hold: "I put a lot of time in this game (from the very start). I would love that the devs finally deliver what they are promising since like forever. My point is:

- It didn't help at all for people pointing out things. The devs simply ignored it or waited until a thread was buried and carried on like before. That approach obviously is not working
    - So let's try a different approach and call the poor work of the devs out as much as possible. Only if they start to suffer enough they will change something.

The are also not playing fair anymore. So I am pointing out that people should complain to Apple that LotB is not complying to their rules and tell us the droprates. Again - once they have been called out not playing fair and people see it is a scam - change can come.

I don't care if everyone thinks I'm an asshole because I will not give in for letting those fraudsters win. I'm way too stubborn for this. But it really is enough how the devs screwing with the players and the sheep are just nodding away (pun intended).

FFS are the players of this game metal and Maiden fans or a bunch of pussies that accept to be pushed around since almost 2 years? Think about it. You want a better game - so do I. Just hoping that the devs will deliver one day really got us nowhere.

Nothing pisses me more off than scams and at the moment this bug infested crap feels like one.

It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ... "

Mariner-1212: "That's fair. I agree that the drop rates should have been disclosed a long time ago. And I have also stopped spending money on the game because of the 'RNG' which is not really that random.

As far as content, I think they've delivered quite a bit, and this year has a lot in the pipeline. So there's a lot to look forward to - but for me to do that, I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a game that is supposed to be a fun way to spend downtime, and to enjoy immersing ourselves in the Maiden universe. Expectations are through the roof because of the potential we all see... but as many already have realized, this game is best enjoyed when you realize HOW to play the game with NF.
    Last edited by hold; 03-14-2018 at 07:16 PM.