OS
    iOS

Relics: Pricing structure please.....

Let say I was an Iron Coin bazillionaire and wanted to buy every level of every relic...

What's the cost in iron coins there? to reach level 10 for every relic in the store?

Is there a total cost to reach level 10 of a single relic?

Is the total cost to hit level 10 the same for all relics or do they vary?

Is there a total cost to reach level 10 of a ALL relics for a single class?

Is the total cost to reach level 10 of all relics in a class the same across classes?
    Last edited by Yup; 03-15-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    many many many
    many hundred thousand i think...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    well.. just random ball parking only after purchasing a couple levels..... 75 -> 150 > 220 > [300] > [450] > [530] > [610] > [750] > [875] > [1000] --- again purely guessing... So a TOTAL cost of around 5K Iron coins per relic to climb from nothing to level 10. I'm wondering if final level 10 relic purchases are all around 1k each or are they 2K? 3K? And are all relics the same cost eventually.

Looking at Gunner Relics.. those prices between levels seem to REALLY jump MUCH higher than other relics classes. So.. are some classes at level 10 more than other classes.. perhaps level 10 for Gunner Relics are 2K costs for the final purchase? Or a total cost for climb from nothing to level 10 in Gunner relics is perhaps 10K Iron Coins per relic?

Just want to be informed when I spend my Iron Coins. So many teams have died to supply them to me.

I'm also wondering if devs anticipate people playing this "game" for the 10 years it seems it'll take in order to have enough iron coins to max out relics.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-15-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    exponential cost increase and diminishing returns for such, level 10 is going to be much more than 1k if the increase follows a pattern. I am at level 5 that cost 875 and already over 1k for next upgrade

1050 ic for global to go from level 5 (hp +40%) to level 6

563 ic for class to go from level 4 (hp +39%) to level 5

Some players have +80 stats on their team relics I see in arena when hover over them. I wish they would chime in and give the price breakdown for those of us who aspire to achieve this goal.

Does level 10 give +80 for global and +80 for class hp increase? So +160% health is max for global and class max relics? Oh shit.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks edsel.. not great news, but I can't say it's surprising.

I'd really like some numbers here. There must be a "total cost" breakdown somewhere.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    this was started and should be populated like the Lilith soul tracking thread

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...s-what-you-get

OS
    iOS
    Oh thanks for that.. completely missed the start of that thread.... Seems I saw it later when it was WAY off track... which it still kind of is. It was a good start.. should keep that up.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-15-2018 at 04:28 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android

And....

When purchasing be strategic, not hasty like me being all I going to get every one for my favorite class in arena team and ending up with 15 level 1 that add +3% to magic resist and meaningless stats compared to dumping it all into the HP health ones that have high numbers in the first place and make the most difference. What do I get for my +3% of a few hundred stat 15 relics that cost 100 ic each compared with getting the health one up to a significant %

level 5 global and level 4 class gives +79% and doesn't cost too much for players like me who spend as they earn and do not have stockpiles.

OS
    Android
    Also keep in mind they said there will be more ways to get iron coins in the future. I think they specifically mentioned gauntlet. So shouldn’t take 10 years to get them all more like 5. 😀

A quick guide to get everyone started!

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...8527#post68527