OS
    Android

Doom & Curse from a team of Viking, Claire, Prisoner and Gunner Pharaoh Dog!?

Hi guys,
    maybe I missed something but this seems strange to me!
    I had a PVP fight against the team listet in the title. No crazy Talis: only Cyclone, Energy & Angel.
    I could not always watch the enemy's turn but found my team suffering from Doom (with only 1 round duration) and Curse!? How is that possible? Any ideas?

OS
    Android
    One of them had to have zone talismans on. They can be pretty wicked if you don't expect them.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Oh thanks captain! Did absolutely not think of that...thought these sets were only used for some missions and as it is a skill and not an effect, it is not shown like the other talisman related infos - alright. What a nasty surprise!

OS
    Android
    Pretty sure it was the Prisoner equipped with a Zone set, I've had the same idea, but I couldn't try it, because two of my zones are onslaught, so his damage would've been too low from what I want from him.

I wish for a talisman type converter.

But, indeed, you can't see if a specific character is equipped with zones.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    As said before either prisoner or the dog had zone. I faced them in the arena a long time ago. The guys name was Xepbam or so? They’re a real PITA because you don’t see them or expect them. I remember it was a team with GPD and Eda.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the enlightenment guys!
    I was checking Viking if his skills had been changed to apply doom and/or curse as I did not expect the zone Tali at all! I think it would not be too bad to show the talisman effect when you select the respective character for zone and the other skill-talis. But in my case there was no chance anyway, as the defence team startet, both energy talis triggered, then zone kicked in and half of my team was doomed afterwards and my healer was taunted by the Viking...very short battle...

OS
    iOS
    I have seen this too and wondered where it came from - may be the same team and having used Zone as a test defence thing it does come from those I think for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Zone talismans are a beast. Worth the days of garden of life lvl10 farming. One could build an entire pvp team around that talisman. I got 8 of them due to search for Will on not Onslaught.