Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 star evo gold shard dropping on stage 7

For those of us who cannot auto farm 8-10. Just a one on stage 7.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    iOS
    I have just done stage 7 yet again and am still only getting 1*. Seen a few people say they are getting 3* on stage 7. Seems liken the drop rates are all over the place

Just had a 3 star rainbow evo drop on 7
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

I got a 3 star gold and white on stage 7. They do drop there, just at a much lower rate.

OS
    iOS
    I am not even going to attempt stage 10. I did manage to get through 9 earlier using a Trooper's maxed out General but I still had to use 60 Ironite in revives and got 1 3* yellow

Just tried 7 twice more and got regular souls and character evolution shards. No rainbow or 3* yellow which is what I am desperate for. Just have to keep trying

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am not even going to attempt stage 10. I did manage to get through 9 earlier using a Trooper's maxed out General but I still had to use 60 Ironite in revives and got 1 3* yellow

Just tried 7 twice more and got regular souls and character evolution shards. No rainbow or 3* yellow which is what I am desperate for. Just have to keep trying
    After multiple attempts on stage 10, I'm going to guess that any party capable of stealing fury, power, de buffing the enemy, and characters that don't buff your team are probably the way to go against that yellow lord of light guy. I brute forced my way through ten, but it's not real pretty when he gets invincibility for two turns and then steals my buffs lol. I have to wait a few turns til it's over.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    The drop rates on L7 are total shit! It's not fun to do the same fight again and again...it's only boring.

Old game style was more fun to farm different dungeons to get the evo shards.

Timerift is shit!

OS
    iOS
    This game is really good and interesting (except for the bugs...) and one of his assets is the variety of characters. With drop rate so low for rainbow evo shards, you cannot upgrade many characters and at the end you always play with the same 5/6 characters. I'm a day one player and I could only upgrade 2 characters at 5* before the change and now I'm waiting and doing always the same levels. hope a change soon

OS
    Android
    I did L7 30 times today:

1 3* gunner evo shards
    2 3* rare souls (only shit chars)

and 4 freeze bugs after boss kill

...still boring...

Auto farming works for us who play during work.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98