Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Assassin Hellhound

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until March 22nd, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Hellhound Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Assassin Hellhound!

The Assassin Hellhound joins the cast as a new 4★ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. He does multiple hits with magic damage, focuses on reducing the duration of Positive effects on enemies with both of his skills, and can automatically cleanse himself and allies!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Hellhound Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Hellhound:

• Get a FREE 10 Hellhound Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Hellhound!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Hellhound, including Predator Talismans and the debut Force Talismans!

Force Talismans are yellow talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Force Shield for 2 turns, which will prevent the first 4 hits of damage that character would take!

Predator Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to have a chance to inflict Smite when you do a perfect basic attack, and do additional damage to Smited enemies!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Hellhound Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Very nice. I am receiving both.

OS
    Android
    can you please tell us in which quantities lilith soul frags drop? also 5/10/50?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    can you please tell us in which quantities lilith soul frags drop? also 5/10/50?
    Yup, both Hellhound and Lilith Soul Fragments can drop in quantities of 5, 10, or 50.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yup, both Hellhound and Lilith Soul Fragments can drop in quantities of 5, 10, or 50.
    AWESOME MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH, hope you were not too stringy with the lilith frags

love this event

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    AWESOME MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH, hope you were not too stringy with the lilith frags

love this event
    I do like these. You grind, but there is a payoff. Souls for Sands of Time, Trooper used, HH, and Lilith. The more you grind the more you get.

OS
    Android
    So Navigator is still a good go-to for auto right? Cuz if not I'm gonna use like, Tailgunner or something.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So Navigator is still a good go-to for auto right? Cuz if not I'm gonna use like, Tailgunner or something.
    That is what I am using for Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Poor Navigator.
    I change my auto grind strategy since the Nav got messed over. I had several Eddies that I needed to power up for sacrifice or perhaps Gauntlet.

I put maxed talisman on those Eddies, and I take along either GCotD, or Astra for my heavy hitting. Their power move of course hits all as well. Generally I’ll even take another Ally that needs powering up too, and also Prisoner in LoL.

Kills several birds with one stone.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Poor Navigator.
    I change my auto grind strategy since the Nav got messed over. I had several Eddies that I needed to power up for sacrifice or perhaps Gauntlet.

I put maxed talisman on those Eddies, and I take along either GCotD, or Astra for my heavy hitting. Their power move of course hits all as well. Generally I’ll even take another Ally that needs powering up too, and also Prisoner in LoL.

Kills several birds with one stone.
    Always Prisoner in Lord of Light. I am using Blue Buzz Light year with Gunner COTD.