Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Philosopher’s Altar - Get bonus Gold when you Sacrifice to buy EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Get event exclusive talismans for Gold, and get up to 1.5 MILLION bonus Gold from a single sacrifice!

From now until March 24th, 5 PM PT, two event exclusive talismans are back to purchase for Gold: The Soul Talismans and the Trap Talismans!

Soul Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with Soul Protect, which will automatically Ghost you for 3 turns upon taking lethal damage!

Trap Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Trap positive effect for 2 turns, which stuns enemies that try to steal or remove it!

These talismans are available to purchase from the Specials tab of the Store. It will cost a total of 10 million Gold to buy enough of a talisman for its full set.

To help earn the Gold for these event exclusive talismans, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward result, you’ll also get bonus Gold in addition to normal sacrifice rewards! You’ll either get the normal amount (the first number listed below) or the lucky amount (the second number).

If you would get multiple sacrifice rewards based on your Essence, you’ll get multiple Gold bonuses. For example, a 200 Essence sacrifice gives a Tier 1 reward twice, so you’ll get two Gold bonuses.

The bonus gold amounts are as follows:

• Tier 1: 100 or 150 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 2: 500 or 750 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 3: 2,000 or 3,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 4: 7,500 or 10,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 5: 25,000 or 50,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 6: 250,000 or 500,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 7: 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 Bonus Gold
    • Vortex: 5,000,000 or 10,000,000 Bonus Gold, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Important: The Soul and Trap Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 03-17-2018 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Event turned on!

OS
    iOS
    "..., it may be a very long time until you get another chance! "

Or a couple weeks.. depends on the events for April. Sorry, couldn't resist. I mean that WAS the marketing tactic in February for these talisman sets. I think offering the Angel (non onslaught) and Power (non-mystic) may have been better.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I got 1.5 for VII, then 1.5m for a vortex fill :/

It looks like there's some problems with some of the data for this event. Due to the nature of the errors, we will be taking the event down momentarily, and should have the event running properly within the next few hours.

OS
    Android
    That's a pretty interesting event, the idea of the Philosopher's stone didn't come to me till now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    How much will the Talismans cost? Could not find them in the store while the event was running...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Can’t see the talisman in any store either. New event, error, what surprise :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Was gunna say I see talismans nowhere and I just got $1M or a vortex fill.... not $5M or $10M.. so did I jsut get hosed due to the errors?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    You are so ridiculous. Start a new EVENT and it doesn’t work as intended. Are you sure you want to continue and improve the game? Get another job!
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Was gunna say I see talismans nowhere and I just got $1M or a vortex fill.... not $5M or $10M.. so did I jsut get hosed due to the errors?
    Yup, same boat here