Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The reality is that bugs will slip through the cracks no matter how much testing you do. The recent deal with effects applying to the wrong team probably should have been caught due to how widespread it was, but honestly they've been pretty good about jumping on the major bugs quickly.

Let's face it, not every event is going to give us a bunch of stuff for free. That's just not a good business model. I'm not jumping on any one person, my comments are more directed as the community as a whole. There has been a whole lot of nastiness here lately. I know it's a game based on a metal band, but that doesn't give us an excuse to be pricks all the time.

Just think about it this way: Would you be more happy if they shut this thing down tomorrow? I wouldn't. Those that would be happy with that probably need a break. It is, after all, just a game. There's nothing to get our panties all up in a wad over. I've played much more popular games that are 20x as manipulative as this one is. That's just the way the business model of games like this operate. Honestly when NF took this game over, it was a mess. It had potential, but it was still a mess. NF hasn't done bad at all.

Everyone take a deep breath and relax. In the grand scheme of things, the issues with this game are pretty small. If it was ran by a big company like Electronic Arts, every patch would include a new super OP character or talisman set that cost hundreds of dollars to obtain within the first 3 months. I'm not joking about that, I've seen it. The greed here is minuscule compared to that. Keep that in mind before we post. I realize sometimes anger gets the best of us, and I'm not immune to that. Maybe take a few hours to let things simmer down before rushing to the forum.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    The reality is that bugs will slip through the cracks no matter how much testing you do. The recent deal with effects applying to the wrong team probably should have been caught due to how widespread it was, but honestly they've been pretty good about jumping on the major bugs quickly.

Let's face it, not every event is going to give us a bunch of stuff for free. That's just not a good business model. I'm not jumping on any one person, my comments are more directed as the community as a whole. There has been a whole lot of nastiness here lately. I know it's a game based on a metal band, but that doesn't give us an excuse to be pricks all the time.

Just think about it this way: Would you be more happy if they shut this thing down tomorrow? I wouldn't. Those that would be happy with that probably need a break. It is, after all, just a game. There's nothing to get our panties all up in a wad over. I've played much more popular games that are 20x as manipulative as this one is. That's just the way the business model of games like this operate. Honestly when NF took this game over, it was a mess. It had potential, but it was still a mess. NF hasn't done bad at all.

Everyone take a deep breath and relax. In the grand scheme of things, the issues with this game are pretty small. If it was ran by a big company like Electronic Arts, every patch would include a new super OP character or talisman set that cost hundreds of dollars to obtain within the first 3 months. I'm not joking about that, I've seen it. The greed here is minuscule compared to that. Keep that in mind before we post. I realize sometimes anger gets the best of us, and I'm not immune to that. Maybe take a few hours to let things simmer down before rushing to the forum.
    I get what you are saying but

- nothign will change, ff everyone is accepting the state that game is in - how many more month are you willing to follow the boring grind? If it isn't changing the game is doomed anyways.
    - to be a bit less wrong then others doesn't make you right
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    ... What you said ...
    No man, just no.

We don't have to be quiet, and chill out, we like the game otherwise why would anyone here even bother to right a LOT (Good or Bad) of stuff related to the game?

If we just don't say anything they will just continue to ruin this game.

And to be honest I would be more happy if they shutdown this game for a while, and fix the core of the game as a hole.

But this just 2 things affects the whole game, every single patch:

- There is no testing, probably 2 maybe 3 people that playtest the changes, and believe me when I say it, most game developers are not hardcore gamers, they wont play the same way most here on forums play.
    - The coding is not done by themselves, its a third part that do the heavy coding, so again, this just makes things even more difficult.

Now, they are not even delivering the customer service we deserve!

Plz don't tell other to chill, cause we are just pointing the issues with the game, and getting ZERO feedback.

It's up to you to stay quiet and just play the game for what it is, but if we don't raise our voices, we will never be heard.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    So... for all my basic souls... it takes at least 4 regular souls to get a tier one reward of 150 Gold (if I'm lucky), but cashing in those souls in the first place costs me 400 Gold... let me do some math...
    Are you joking???
    Did you actually whip out the calculator and decided to create an event by giving some very light compensation for cashing in souls, or did you just make up some numbers you thought sounded about right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    No man, just no.

We don't have to be quiet, and chill out, we like the game otherwise why would anyone here even bother to right a LOT (Good or Bad) of stuff related to the game?

If we just don't say anything they will just continue to ruin this game.

And to be honest I would be more happy if they shutdown this game for a while, and fix the core of the game as a hole.

But this just 2 things affects the whole game, every single patch:

- There is no testing, probably 2 maybe 3 people that playtest the changes, and believe me when I say it, most game developers are not hardcore gamers, they wont play the same way most here on forums play.
    - The coding is not done by themselves, its a third part that do the heavy coding, so again, this just makes things even more difficult.

Now, they are not even delivering the customer service we deserve!

Plz don't tell other to chill, cause we are just pointing the issues with the game, and getting ZERO feedback.

It's up to you to stay quiet and just play the game for what it is, but if we don't raise our voices, we will never be heard.

... Ed.
    All I'm saying is we don't have to be a bunch of jackasses while voicing opinions.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 03-18-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    All I'm saying is we don't have to be a bunch of jackasses while voicing opinions.
    On this part I agree, and while I do complain about a lot of things lately I always tried to be civil and polite, sometimes I sounded like a grumpy old man, but that's it, I can justify every single opinion about what I wrote and I'm in no way attacked anyone while doing so.

... Ed.

OS
    iOS
    Can we please have a limit for the max amount of words used by in one post?
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Can we please have a limit for the max amount of words used by in one post?
    LOL why? so people would divide the same amount of words in several replies?

That would change almost nothing.

And if such thing is implemented, a limit on the amount of replies should also be put in order, and then what? game is already stalling and now forums would too?

Thanks, but no thanks.

... Ed.

OS
    Android
    My summary is we got a topic that stayed more or less on point. By all means make your gripes known, but relevant to the topic of the thread. If you really are that disappointed don't hesitate to uninstall or at the very least vote with your wallet. Remember your money is the carrot dangled before NF every day. If you don't feel they're earning it then don't give it to them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    LOL why? so people would divide the same amount of words in several replies?

That would change almost nothing.

Just because I am so tired off reading the same over and over again. We all know the bugs, we all know the problems about the odds, but in the end everybody should just accept that even Iron Maiden is a multi million dollar enterprise nowadays. If you want to change anything about the game, writing endless posts here will not help, what will help is to stop spending real money.
    Sick-6808