Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What a waste of time this shit is...i did the game updates before reset and logging only to be booted for new game data yet again! when id killed the last skull qsts boss and yet again to get no loot then do the sacrifices t2 and t5 for nothing to find you've "pulled the event" can we get our toons back or rewards or just fisted as per usual.. Fu@kn useless! and when you are blatantly wasting our time and exploiting us i will never have a good word too say

OS
    iOS
    I didn't noticed the pause of the event and just did a vortex :/ No 5 or 10M gold from the vortex :/
    I sent a mail to the support, i hope they can do something for that...

OS
    iOS
    yeh.. should we all bother Michele with our non-$5m/$10M vortex fills?? It's not like she's busy enough. See.. now I could stand to do more sacrificing.. but.... am I going to continue to get hosed? When's it going to be fixed?

(Hopefully that Craigslist ad for BETA TESTING EVENTS BEFORE THEY GO LIVE has been posted)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    yeh.. should we all bother Michele with our non-$5m/$10M vortex fills?? It's not like she's busy enough. See.. now I could stand to do more sacrificing.. but.... am I going to continue to get hosed? When's it going to be fixed?

(Hopefully that Craigslist ad for BETA TESTING EVENTS BEFORE THEY GO LIVE has been posted)
    Michelle just added the missing gold to my account, thank you very much for the quick fix!
    She said that the event will be active again in the next hours so we have to wait until that time before make other sacrifices...

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Was gunna say I see talismans nowhere and I just got $1M or a vortex fill.... not $5M or $10M.. so did I jsut get hosed due to the errors?
    Hi Yup (plus anyone else who hit a Vortex and didn't get the correct amount of bonus Gold)!

Please submit a support ticket. We'll be able to give you a hand there.

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

The event is officially live. Go and Sacrifice for Gold!!

OS
    Android
    I think it's funny that you get more gold selling the weaker tier characters than sacrificing them.

Also trap Talismans=5 million each, WOW.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It looks like there's some problems with some of the data for this event. Due to the nature of the errors, we will be taking the event down momentarily, and should have the event running properly within the next few hours.
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - NF's QA at its finest ...

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I think it's funny that you get more gold selling the weaker tier characters than sacrificing them.
    2. Exactly what I just thought. Gold for sacrifice is misleading as so many other things in this (curse word of your choice). Why?

To sacrifice a normal soul does cost you 100 gold. If you sacrifice 10 1* or 2* or even normal 3* you get maximum to Tier II -> If you are very lucky you get 1500 gold but I'e just sacrificed just 400 normal souls (to fill up more for Vortex) and most of the time I got in between 300 and 400 gold. Btw: How does 400 even calculate?

If you would get multiple sacrifice rewards based on your Essence, you’ll get multiple Gold bonuses. For example, a 200 Essence sacrifice gives a Tier 1 reward twice, so you’ll get two Gold bonuses.

The bonus gold amounts are as follows:

• Tier 1: 100 or 150 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 2: 500 or 750 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 3: 2,000 or 3,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 4: 7,500 or 10,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 5: 25,000 or 50,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 6: 250,000 or 500,000 Bonus Gold
    • Tier 7: 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 Bonus Gold
    • Vortex: 5,000,000 or 10,000,000 Bonus Gold, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!
    Anyway I am 600 gold down on average for sacrificing 10 chars.

If I open 10 rare souls -> that's 120.000 gold and to sacrifice them it would bring me to Tier II. So I am down more than 100.000 gold.

Let's say I am the most lucky mofo in the world and get 10 4* out of 10 rare souls. That would be 18.000 essence and a Tier V sacrifice. Well do the math - it still doesn't compute and you still would loose gold.

Just from opening souls this event is plain useless. It only pays off for people that are close to a Vortex or that could gather a lot of good chars and saved them until now. Don't waste time on opening souls as you are effectivels wasting gold.

Congratulations NF for another event filled with delusion to screw the majority of the players ... At least one could expect to break even for sacrificing lower chars in an event where you need more gold to achieve something ... As Amarthir said: you are better off selling the low level chars if you are far away from Vortex because that 400 souls didn't make a lot of impact to the purple circle ...

But of course the usual language of the Pied Piper was used to make the donkeys follow the carrots:

Important: The Soul and Trap Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!
    Last edited by hold; 03-17-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Wait, there are TWO talisman sets that were offered as; a grinding Arena event about a month ago (400 wins for the set); and a PURCHASE ONLY set TWO WEEKS AGO!!! Now available for a pittance of gold???!?!?!?!?!

I've made a concerted effort to not join the negativity on this forum, but I can't hold back any more. This is an absolute screwing of the user base. I can't believe that anyone decided that was a good idea.

**Deleted what I wanted to say about the Angel Talismans in December**

See my sig for a huge other point of ire.......
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir/ hold/ Zerynx View Post
    ... many true words ...
    Nothing more to add. And again NF has done everything wrong! Nobody needs f...ng gold from sacrificing our hard to get 4* and 5* dupes!! Big let down again, I’m really getting sick of this!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀