Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just opend my last Cannoner Soul and received the Golden Bomber Boy?????
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Nothing more to add. And again NF has done everything wrong! Nobody needs f...ng gold from sacrificing our hard to get 4* and 5* dupes!! Big let down again, I’m really getting sick of this!
    not sure man, gold is much more usefull nowadays, the vortex reward of 5 or 10 millions gold is okay. the rest is mehish. that said i won't go for it this time, but the idea isn't bad at all. it would have been better to be a bit more generous, since hold is right and opening souls is very expensive....and it's impossible that we like every event. i will be happy to skip this one and wait what the assassin hellhound will bring us....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    gold is much more usefull nowadays... happy to skip this one...
    That‘s right. Looking at the early days you really could do nothing with gold. But like you said, will also not sacrify anything for this event.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I'm constantly running short of gold.

But.. yeah. they could have been more generous overall. The 5/10M is good (as long as you ACTUALLY get it).. I kind of feel a level 7 vortex should be giving 1M all the time, not just during this event. Never really "get" why they are so stingy with everything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    not sure man, gold is much more usefull nowadays, the vortex reward of 5 or 10 millions gold is okay. the rest is mehish. that said i won't go for it this time, but the idea isn't bad at all. it would have been better to be a bit more generous, since hold is right and opening souls is very expensive....and it's impossible that we like every event. i will be happy to skip this one and wait what the assassin hellhound will bring us....
    That's true - there is nothing to say against the event as you don't have to participate. But ending up with less of the ressource that you need is silly (unless you get the very big guns out).

Imho the most simple and obvious solution would have been: During the duration of this event -> open souls for free. It would still look light they are very tight with everything but at least the event would make sense in a way.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Nodding Frog came across the sea
    It brought us pain and misery
    It took our gold and ironite seed
    It took our game for it's own greed

We fought it hard we fought it well
    Out in the forums we gave it hell
    But many came too much for thee
    Oh will we ever be set free?

I have a constant fear that lately NF is giving us more and more ways to lose our gold, $ and ironite.
    I feel ashamed that I fell for it on the last Lilith event but hopefully that would be my last mistake with them.
    I see guys with 11M of gold thinking to spend it all on talismans, don't! We are overwhelmed by so many different tallies lately that it's not funny anymore. The funny thing is that every new one coming next is overpowering the last one or it's disabling it or overwriting it. Got 2 sets of soul talismans and I don't remember when I used them last, maybe the trap talismans are somewhat better but angel tally is helping you with that...
    The new talismans that are coming soon are going to lower your stats by 70%... goodby relics!
    I can go on and on but I don't have the time and the patience to do so, I hope you guys get what I want to say!
    Last edited by Bradata; 03-17-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    The only reason I see fit to purchase the Trap Talismans is that it may be in a mission of some sorts in the future.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Just opend my last Cannoner Soul and received the Golden Bomber Boy?????
    I have one Cannoneer soul left myself. Now I don’t want to open it. Though I’m sure support will take care of this. Still wtf?

OS
    iOS
    The sacrifice events are perhaps my favorite, but this one is a huge disappointment. Unless close to a vortex fill, the amount of bonus gold is so small it is irrelevant.

And 5 million for 1 trap talisman?

I’ll pass.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    The only reason I see fit to purchase the Trap Talismans is that it may be in a mission of some sorts in the future.
    Good point, but I’m not paying 10 million gold for a set. I’ll have to get help from a trooper if that happens. Otherwise they are close to worthless imo.