Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I had a boatload of souls saved up since the last Sac event, so I was ok going mad burning through them. I popped the 10 million once, and got a bunch more from achievements. Bought a couple soul talismans, and still have 14 million. It'll probably just build up until the next time to level up a couple talisman sets, or maybe until the next time you can get skill shards for gold. I'm just not sure what I want to shard next...
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I always say that I will refrain from posting/replying here, but man...

What a JOKE this game is becoming.

I liked this event for ONLY ONE reason, I was like 3x Tier 1 sacrifices from a Vortex and I was playing late so I got 10M Gold from it.

Other than that, please take a look at my other replies, I just found it funny, to see people who was still defending NF abandoning ship more and more, I had hope for this game, but not anymore.

I play for my Troopers, and Troopers only, not even the 20 arena matches I finished on any day of that other horribly timed event.

EDIT: Truth must be told, there is ONE good thing that happened to this game, that's actually not even in the game, I got no captchas to reply... now THAT IS A NICE CHANGE (and so far no BUGS like reply appearing on another topic, of reviving the wrong thread, nice job!!! /s)
    Sadly, better then most things that are happening to the actual game.

... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 03-17-2018 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Reason above.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Well, i expected the philosopher to be a character, maybe exclusive to high tier vortex fills, but gold is good, too.
    I like the return to get the trap or soul talismans and i finally completed my set on all accounts.

Well, for the results of the sacrifice: i had enough 4* and 5* dupes laying since two months now. Did a couple tier 6, one tier 7 and 2 vortex fills on each device with nearly nothing special. Only good thing was a missing prisoner and the monarch eddie on one account, the rest was dupes.
    I'm done with this event, sacrificed everything i could and no souls left to summon. So .... in with the new, or next.
    On the plus-side i finally have enough sands of war to easily get my 20 pvp wins.
    2 new/missing characters, plus some skill chards is an acceptable outcome.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I have to say just one more thing, and its not a bad thing also.

I like the sacrifice events, cause well they don't demand anything special other then the Dupes/Souls you have been saving for then, so I see then as just a time of the month where you just trow your dupes at the pit and get something extra for then.

The Sacrifice events that I disapprove/dislike is the ones that only rewards Tiers 6 and 7 sacs. Those are just BS, I like to save the small souls just for that little extra chance of anything when sacrificing then.

But its a weak event nonetheless, the amount of gold should be better on all tiers. (5/10M for vortexes are the right amount imo tho.)

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    .. so thanks for giving me the $4M from that vortex fill when the event was broken. I guess that makes my total from that vortex fill $5M

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm not.

However, here's an example of BETTER customer service.....

The vortex fill is supposed to give 5 or 10 Million right?

So you (embarrassingly) release a CLEARLY untested event and it's broken.. not giving the rewards it should A few users get hosed by the BROKEN event. And rather than giving them them the top end of the "possible" rewards, you nickel and dime and count returns giving them the least possible thing you can give them to placate them.

BETTER customer service would have been to merely reward all players that didn't receive the proper vortex fill reward at the opening of your broken event the $10M gold. Its virtual gold.. of no value. Here you have an opportunity to not only satisfy a user which may possibly be upset, but to win them over further by showing a small bit of generosity and providing just a little bit more than they may be expecting, all while costing you nothing. But instead.....you show how stingy and unfriendly toward users you are by hoarding VIRTUAL stuff which costs you nothing. Just saying.....

How do I know.. or how do you know that vortex fill of mine wasn't worth the $10M??? Are those the odds you are refusing to disclose????

Again, thanks for the $4M, I merely feel like it was the bare minimum you could do.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-18-2018 at 04:56 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Guys, I know the bugs are annoying, but complaining about every event isn't going to help anything. They still have to make money, and these events all have a monetary option for that reason. The good thing is that you don't have to spend or in order to get something out of them.

They probably have a small team and are working hard to give us everything they can. I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Guys, I know the bugs are annoying, but complaining about every event isn't going to help anything. They still have to make money, and these events all have a monetary option for that reason. The good thing is that you don't have to spend or in order to get something out of them.

They probably have a small team and are working hard to give us everything they can. I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.
    Amen, brother.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Sorry. What about my last post wasn't constructive? I actually explained how to give better customer service.

And yeah you would think that a continual stream of complaints may sound unwarranted.. unless EVERY event merited it in some form. And apparently NOTHING is learned from past mistakes. I mean come on.. an event that doesn't even work upon release showing that NO ONE tested it. I'm not one to complain continually.. but seriously.. not disclosing odds, releasing events that don't work. claiming "may never be available again" when they were available 2 weeks ago for MUCH MUCH cheaper... costing users MORe than they are giving away and disguising it as an "event"... building whole relic feature sets that NO ONE needed or even really wanted rather than actually releasing new playable content.... time you remove some blinders there.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    apparently NOTHING is learned from past mistakes
    This and of course the ongoing non existing QA ... it really seems like no one is testing the updates (never has) ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.
    I guess the dfference here is that NF is doing this for a business and not for fun. If you are constantly nagging for money at least the players can expect some quality. My main complaints are towards the people that call the shots for this game (I might not sound like that sometimes).

The community has been more then patient with this slot machine if you ask me. Nothing groundbreaking (as slauki called it) for over 8 months. Empty promises, endless bug lists and shameless cash grabs - that's the state this game is in right now. Unless something is changing radically I'm really done with being constructive.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.