Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    I've (mostly) stuck to my complaint for new content. Aside from that, and some of the bugs, I'm pretty okay with the way things are in LotB. One thing to note about the events is, NF tends to put a twist on them every month. Same are just repeats, but others are done slightly differently to keep things interesting. The current sac event gives gold. Now, I quit for a while and came back after events were already going on, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but getting gold out of sacrifice is new, right? It's not the same ol' sac for souls. The ironite event wasn't anything amazing, really, but it wasn't bad either. So we didn't end with 10 million ironite. Not a big deal. The best part was the skill shard a day for 50 ironite. This certainly wont be the most talked about event, but it wasn't a bad event either. Just like the sac for god event. Not amazing, but I've gotten a few million gold out of it. The only bad part for me was the RNG. I was hoping for a ton of skill shards for tier 6 sacs and vortex fill. Got about 5 skill shards total, haha. No big deal as skill shards are available in a lot of different places.

In other words, I DO think NF is doing a comparatively great job when considering other games. This doesn't mean we should ignore the issues and ask for fixes; just keep it civil. In the end we are here to have fun.

One more thing...though I agree about the negativity, I don't think bringing up issues/desires as well as NF's lack of showing drop rate percentages is off topic (if that's what you meant by 'off-topic'). That's partly what this forum is for. It's our way to communicate with the dev's and for the most part they listen, which I think is pretty cool.

In the end, it's the promise of new content that keeps me coming back. I know some are worried about the relics, but I personally like them. The devs said they were needed in order to introduce new, more difficult content, so I can only hope their implementation means new content is on the horizon!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Says the guy who is getting close to a nervous breakdown if he hasn't got all the available Eddies ... (and complained in the past about the drop rates of Eddies he didn't have and was willing to throw unlimited cash into the game until he got all the Eddies - of course this type of fanboy will always defend the devs - what do you expect?)
    Fully agreed, hence my comment... I disconnected and feel much better ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I have a general question about the loot box rules. Since it seems to be more of one of the bigger complaints. A lot of people are focusing on them disclosing the drop rate for souls but if they have to disclose the rates for loot boxes wouldn't that mean they have to disclose the drop rates for every item for every stage. Ex. Which lord of light stages drop which shards and during events they have to also disclose the chance of getting fragments and how many fragments as well.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    If I understood the rules correctly, they only apply for stuff you buy with real money, not for in game currencies.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    If I understood the rules correctly, they only apply for stuff you buy with real money, not for in game currencies.
    Basically this, and they "could" say that what they sell is Ironite, not the Souls specifically, BUT they are loot-boxes nonetheless and are included on several bundles which costs real money, so yeah they fit perfectly on that rule.

I will keep my thoughts to my own regarding this, cause you know, I don't want you to tire your eyes of so much reading.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    1. they offer loot boxes (souls) for real money
    2. The rules are (as far as I understand them) "or similar" ... and that would include in game currency ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have a general question about the loot box rules. Since it seems to be more of one of the bigger complaints. A lot of people are focusing on them disclosing the drop rate for souls but if they have to disclose the rates for loot boxes wouldn't that mean they have to disclose the drop rates for every item for every stage. Ex. Which lord of light stages drop which shards and during events they have to also disclose the chance of getting fragments and how many fragments as well.
    One step at a time ... for a start I think it is about what you can buy with real money or in game currency - that would be mainly souls and a big step forward. Once that is achieved - take the next step (or not) ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.