Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I think that is not the case anymore. The devs spoke about server side updates in the past or something similar. If that is the case (and it would make a lot of sense from the dev's point of view) they can adjust things on the fly.

We can't of course proof it but it smells that basically the luck of quite a few people changed over night ...
    It's not for a few people, and it's not coincidence. Drop rates are down dramatically from yesterday. Not sure about server side changes needed for this, because the drop rates do this every event on the middle days. There should be an uptick in the Noon CST hour (around 12:25 CST... 3 hours from now) on level X if it follows the pattern of the past events, then it will taper off again. Then on the last day, there will be more of a surge but still not like the first day.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Well, I see I am not the only one noticing the lower drop rates of Lilith frags, there is really something smelly here!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I did get my first 50 Lillith drop today and I noticed a lot more rare souls today too - got a couple yesterday and 5 today and only done a single refill today. Got my second HH today and have 35 for the next one. I have 175 Lillith and I think i am on my fifth refill over all days (on top of my daily play to do troopers on LOL X).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I did get my first 50 Lillith drop today and I noticed a lot more rare souls today too - got a couple yesterday and 5 today and only done a single refill today. Got my second HH today and have 35 for the next one. I have 175 Lillith and I think i am on my fifth refill over all days (on top of my daily play to do troopers on LOL X).
    0 X 50 for me for lillith or HH event....and sacrifice is so bad with that ridiculous gold event...100 level 1-2 characters and 0 sand of time or arena.....i never see so shit rate i think since the beginning...
    Last edited by blade685; 03-21-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    For sure my experience is not a scientific approach at all, but yesterday I managed to get 320 Lilith frags. I stopped because my target was to get 1.000 in three days. Today I received 60 frags so far. I had no 50 drops on both days.
    As I have my mobile next to my computer while working and just pressing the replay button, I think that I roughly did the same amount of fights.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Done over 120 LOL runs abut 40 on X and rest on VII. Not single x50 Lilith...so far 450HH and 65 Lilith...no Lilith so far on Magus runs.

Though some believe drop rates are higher on X, all save 10 Lilith were gotten on VII.

On the a side note, I used the extra Hellhound along with some extra 5* to fill my vortex, ended up getting about 15 Skill Shard, 8 Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls, of which I finally got GCOTD!! (yay) and 5millon gold.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Lilith drops completely dried up for me too until a few drops recently.

First evening of the event, I had a 50 Lilith frag drop in lv 7. I had just as good a drop rates as you guys playing lv 10. Then it completely stopped. I switched back and forth from 7 to level 10 without much luck.

3 refill on level 10 this morning, and only a few small drops. 2 plus HHs. Not sure I’ll continue the grind. It’s not
    Paying off.

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting better Lilith drops on Magus... now sitting at 130 Lilith frags/90HH frags after about 20 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    okay interesting to hear the impressions...next time we should take the drops day by day for the entire event to test this...CAN YOU HEAR ME NF, we will test is during the WHOLE F'N event period next time

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    My numbers seemed a little skewed, but balanced out. Had two 50 drops fairly early in warrior, so ended up day one with 325 frags. Day two is so far 275 frags and still have a refill to play through to balance it out. Seems relatively close to me. 6 event characters to 1 Lilith soul is the ratio I have so far.