Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Started with full SOT minus 4 SQ runs (-22sot?)... then 3 refills.. all level 7 runs... got the HH.. saw 50 drop twice. Still have 120HH frag. And 70 SOT from the last refill. 80 Lillith frags (1 - 50frag lillith drop).
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 03:26 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    update: 250 runs on level 10 gave us 370 lilith frags (2x 50 drops) --> 1,48 per run
    239 runs gave 980 HH drops --> 4,1 per run

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Started with full SOT minus 4 SQ runs (-22sot?)... then 3 refills.. all level 7 runs... got the HH.. saw 50 drop twice. Still have 120HH frag. And 70 SOT from the last refill. 80 Lillith frags (1 - 50frag lillith drop).
    sorry only level 10 please. everthing else would be too annoying
    Last edited by slauki; 03-20-2018 at 03:56 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Well I wasn't counting my runs but I did do well over 50 so let's start with:

70 runs,

190 Hellhound Fragments
    115 Lilith fragments. (1 50 frag drop)

I will update this as we go along
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-20-2018 at 04:05 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Lost count of runs.. but 4 total HH.... and 30 frags short of HALF a Lillith soul.

So 800 HH frags and 220 Lillith frags or about 3.6 HH frags for every 1 Lillith frag

Wish the Lillith frags dropped a tad more regularly, still not terrible rates.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sorry only level 10 please. everthing else would be too annoying
    How so? Rates aren't much different. 7 is a cheaper run and faster. Running level 7 is roughly 10-15 seconds faster for practically the same returns. And at least 1 more run per SOT refill.

BTW.. Running Gunner Lillith, Navigator, Assassin Hell Hound (upgraded to 5 star), Prisoner... roughly 43 seconds on level 10, 27 sec on level 7
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 07:17 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How so? Rates aren't much different. 7 is a cheaper run and faster. Running level 7 is roughly 10-15 seconds faster for practically the same returns. And at least 1 more run per SOT refill.

BTW.. Running Gunner Lillith, Navigator, Assassin Hell Hound (upgraded to 5 star), Prisoner... roughly 43 seconds on level 10, 27 sec on level 7
    devs said there is a difference, and since this makes much sense i have no reason to disbelive them here. since i want to be as accurate as possible, i will only count level 10 runs...

team: SOL MUR yellow priestess prisoner 19-40 seconds on L10 average is 25secs

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    47 runs, 155 HH, 80 Lilith. All level X. Bad Droprate in my last 9 runs. 5 Lilith and 15 HH. I’ll keep you updated. I always run level X in these events.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    devs said there is a difference, and since this makes much sense i have no reason to disbelive them here. since i want to be as accurate as possible, i will only count level 10 runs...

team: SOL MUR yellow priestess prisoner 19-40 seconds on L10 average is 25secs
    Blind loyalty.. got it. Hope that works out for you.

I've proven that the difference between level 7 and level 10 is exceptionally minute if one exists in most cases. Check the numbers your 4.1:1.4 to my 3.6:1 -- practically the same.

I will post this though...

Since the numbers in my previous post I switched to level 10.. my numbers are better.. and better than yours it seems. Almost a 1:1 for both frags... 50 runs level X = 140 HH frags, 120 Lilith frags - I'm close to my 5th HH and still 160 frags short of a Lilith soul

Gunner Lilith
    SOL
    Assassin HH (5 star)
    Prisoner
    ... about 30-35 seconds.

I have tried several Eddies -- So SOL is making better time than Navigator, Tailgunner, 7 son, Visions, Viking, VHE, Aces. I didn't try the other Eddies because they are either single hitters or not full powered with skill shards. The main slowdown here is the HH since it's a single hitter much of the time. If I swap the HH out for a multi-hitter, times improve by about 10 seconds.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    good and very informative thread:

50 runs LoL X (Warrior)

220 HH fragments (1x 50 drop)
    65 Lilith fragments
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Good to see I am just getting bad luck if these numbers hold my numbers should increase over the long run. Hate to skew the stats but I am at 60 runs with only 30 lilith frags and 300 HH frags
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.