Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Blind loyalty.. got it. Hope that works out for you.

I've proven that the difference between level 7 and level 10 is exceptionally minute if one exists. Check the numbers your 4.1:1.4 to my 3.6:1 -- practically the same.
    blind loyality? you could swap this with common sense...why should a cheaper level have the same drops? this would be just stupid. well but people started to belive that the world is flat recently, so i shouldn't wonder about this assumption.

you can prove it once you have enough runs. how the hell is 1,4 compared to 1,0 practicly the same? it actually seems that liliths drops are MUCH WORSE on floor 7.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    The ratio between 4.1:1.4 is close to 3.6:1. That was my point. It's not a matter of less drops. Considering more runs are performed at level 7, then there's a balance. More runs means the odds change slightly.

But again.. read my post, I edited. My last 400SOT on level 10 seems to be more fruitful than anyone else is posting. So just lucky here? Or is it going to suddenly grind to a halt?

And the loyalty comment.. if you just believe what the devs tell you.. yeah.. blind loyalty. They have ulterior motives ya know..... Wanna buy a bridge? it's really great!

It's certainly not like I CAN't run level 10 if I want. And dude.. I'm allowed to disagree with you ya know.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-20-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The ratio between 4.1:1.4 is close to 3.6:1.

And the loyalty comment.. if you just believe what the devs tell you.. yeah.. blind loyalty. They have ulterior motives ya know..... Wanna buy a bridge? it's really great!

It's certainly not like I CAN't run level 10 if I want.
    a deviation of 18% and 40% is nowhere near close in my world. and cannot understand your argumentation man, just makes no sense. it's against every logic.
    all drops are better in the higher levels! evo runes, xp shards gold drops amount of souls, just everything. this information is a straightforward fact which is observed by many members on the forum and elsewhere. compare BNW level 8 and 10 and you will see massive differences in rune drops etc same in LOL.
    so there is absolutely no reason to belive the lilith and hellhound frags will drop in same quantities even you take the lesser costs into account. this disrespects every logic and every observation we had in the last 1,5 years. so it's very likely true regardless if devs tell this or not. just use common sense...

only argument that could be made is that you can maybe play much more rounds of level 7, so that this will make up for the worse drops of everything...

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    LOL X

45 runs: 160 HH, 35 Lilith.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    OK, my stats so far:

50 Runs on LoL X
    220 Hellhound fragments
    30 Lilith fragments
    3 Rare Souls

OS
    Android
    update: 875 runs on level 10 gave us 1236 lilith frags (at least 5x 50 drops) --> 1,41 per run
    796 runs gave 3160 HH drops --> 3,97 per run
    thanks to aristo, demoon, druid, metal, jason,pepp, amarthir, jjj, hold, enrico palazzo, nicko, homem livre

OS
    iOS
    My stats thus far:

40 runs LOL X
    160 HH frags (incl. 0 x 50 frag drops)
    115 Lilith frags (incl. 1 x 50 frag drops)
    1 rare soul
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    50 runs LoL X

180 HH frags
    125 Lilith frags
    0 rare souls
    83 souls
    no 50 drops
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    50 runs LoL X

180 HH frags
    125 Lilith frags
    0 rare souls
    83 souls
    no 50 drops
    Pretty much exactly the same for me.

OS
    Android
    How do you guys manage to count the runs, man! I only know that I'm 200 ironites shorter but have fragments for 3 hounds and 0.33 Lilith
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise