Please stop this madness which is currently he Arena environment. It’s really frustrating to see such inequity, this isn’t a fair competition anymore and I know that what I’m about to say, it was addressed many times before, but it’s just about time to correct the things.

And I’m talking just about the HUGE defense boost that the A.I. is getting on defense, after the (stupid) addition of the relics, as I was so sure that the Arena will become unplayable for players like me, which are playing just for that darn iron coins and not for some ranks in the Arena.

Things that happen right now and it shouldn’t:
- sentinel mayan priestess revenges every single damn attack, thus she had only 75% of doing that, plus she’s using and abusing from her echo talismans, attacking like hell and stealing all of the buffs.
- the same sentinel mayan priestess heals the allies even without having energy, as Visions used before the 5 power to perform Equilibrium -> cleansed the stunned priestess -> she suddenly performed healing out of nothing.
- my Visions Eddie, equipped with energy talismans, and my Alliance General, didn’t stole any damn power points for 4, 5 or maybe 6 times in a row -> I couldn’t heal my team as the opposed Alliance General did steal from my power points at every single of his attacks.
- sometimes I couldn’t apply on the enemies any marks from the Death talismans, even after performing perfect attacks (they didn't have immunity).
- sometimes my GPD remains stunned, even if it’s equipped with Angel talismans.
- purple Lilith heals fully an ally almost every turn, thus havin only a 75% chance.

And the list can continue, I’m pretty sure.

On the top of those – the fights are getting extremely long! I am getting more draws than ever, this is very annoying, beyond boring. The Arena was unattractive for me from the very beginning, but I’ve kept on playing. Now it pisses me off completely.

I believe that, after the addition of the Relics, the insane defense boost isn’t justified anymore, as the defenses could perform better without it, so please consider removing it from defenses.

Thank you.