Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
I think it would be a step into the right direction if both win rates (attack and defense) would somehow align with each other. We cannot expect that everybody has 90%+ win rates in attack and 25%+ in defense.
Indeed. I fully agree. That balance of those numbers does not work. I think it may be an aim of the devs to re balance the PVP rates a bit and we will just need to get used to it. Actually just looked at my PVP defence and it is 37% at the moment and that is higher than I have had being in the top 150 or so - it will change closer to Saturday I am sure. But for me to win around 75-80% and to have a defence of around say 20-25% is sort of logical - again as they try to re balance matching this wil alter a bit. I know that when I get my first attack list of the day it tend to have maybe 2 or three below me, a few around where I am and then maybe 3 or four a good bit higher than me. However, sometimes when I refresh the list I can get way more from below my points and only a few above. So there is something going on there as that has been like that for a while I think. Must be part of them saying 'why is scott refreshing - ok he does not want to face three or four teams so we will give him something a bit easier'? or somthing like that......