Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Please stop this madness

Please stop this madness which is currently he Arena environment. It’s really frustrating to see such inequity, this isn’t a fair competition anymore and I know that what I’m about to say, it was addressed many times before, but it’s just about time to correct the things.

And I’m talking just about the HUGE defense boost that the A.I. is getting on defense, after the (stupid) addition of the relics, as I was so sure that the Arena will become unplayable for players like me, which are playing just for that darn iron coins and not for some ranks in the Arena.

Things that happen right now and it shouldn’t:
    - sentinel mayan priestess revenges every single damn attack, thus she had only 75% of doing that, plus she’s using and abusing from her echo talismans, attacking like hell and stealing all of the buffs.
    - the same sentinel mayan priestess heals the allies even without having energy, as Visions used before the 5 power to perform Equilibrium -> cleansed the stunned priestess -> she suddenly performed healing out of nothing.
    - my Visions Eddie, equipped with energy talismans, and my Alliance General, didn’t stole any damn power points for 4, 5 or maybe 6 times in a row -> I couldn’t heal my team as the opposed Alliance General did steal from my power points at every single of his attacks.
    - sometimes I couldn’t apply on the enemies any marks from the Death talismans, even after performing perfect attacks (they didn't have immunity).
    - sometimes my GPD remains stunned, even if it’s equipped with Angel talismans.
    - purple Lilith heals fully an ally almost every turn, thus havin only a 75% chance.

And the list can continue, I’m pretty sure.

On the top of those – the fights are getting extremely long! I am getting more draws than ever, this is very annoying, beyond boring. The Arena was unattractive for me from the very beginning, but I’ve kept on playing. Now it pisses me off completely.

I believe that, after the addition of the Relics, the insane defense boost isn’t justified anymore, as the defenses could perform better without it, so please consider removing it from defenses.

Thank you.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Can I play with madness?
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    i agree with most of the things and would like to add, this ridiculous OP liliths to the list. yeah makes sense that a char can steal aoe buffs with 4x 50% chance. at the same time this char can also give aoe immunity and make your buffs even longer....no counter possible if the right talis are equipped WTF guys, this is so stupid.
    just a horrible meta we have right not and the keyword is ineqquity... the beginners are screwed, the advanced guys are bored with this longer fights and try to chase to get the chars they need just to wait for the ineviatable nerf...i bet the numbers look good for NF this week, i just fear the backswing will come pretty soon... systems tend to grow shortly before they will explode...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    mayan priestless is one of the biggest pain now yes with alliance general for exemple
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Yes please stop the Mayan Priestess. She is very out of control. Counters every single turn, goes out of turn, full heals with no POWER..the list goes on and on....

Also note the GPD with Angel talismans is immune to Seal AND he heals with only 4 power.

Of course if you want to see real OP you need to seriously look at SSE. His powers are just too much...stealing all enemies buffs AND gives them to all allies. Every single power he has is OP.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Things are certianly much tougher in the arena at the moment - not many people I guess will be doing 90% plus win rates anymore as I am certainly not. I used to be up around the 90% mark most weeks btu now playing in the top 75 - 150 is really tough and my win rates are dropping a lot (not sure what I am just now but around 80% or so). my defence is doing a lot better due to the issues raised so there is a bit of a balance going on there as my defence was never that great before (maybe 15% or so and now closer to 25% or so).

I think there are, as mentioned, a lot of broken things in the game - healing the opposite team, SMP, SSE and to a degree the Liliths. I do not seem to have much bother with any of the Lilliths to be honest but them coupled with SSE and SMP or Visions with the right team, for me anyway, are very difficult to beat (but that might just be my laziness on changing my attack teams).

I do need to find a good team to take on Visions based teams for sure as they are my thorn just now - SSE I can just about handle most times but as ever defence AI boosts and RNG can kick my ass big time. I mean it may be that we just need to get used to it and the dropping wins (maybe not a bad thing over time) but at the moment it has been the recent changes to the meta which has been the shocker to me as it was a quick drop from the 90% wins to the high 70%s or low to mid 80%s wins.

If I drop down lists by not playing early in the week that helps a lot and wins are as they were in the mid 90s but as soon as you get near the top 150 or so it certainly gets tougher for sure.

Not sure what should change but I think fixing bugs will help a lot - get Prisoner working as he should for one. Sort out the AI boosts or simply exclude relics from PVP as others have said? So many fixes needed though I am not sure where they start and as so many of them are long standing I am not sure some of them can be fixed as the code must be too complicated to sort.

Trying to stay postive as ever but I have to agree the wins are dropping like a rock and battles are certainly longer than they ever have been.

One small thing I have noticed too is that when in PVP and you battle someone just below you on points they often get a boost I think as I sit there saying in my head please do not get X, Y and Z boost they nearly alwasys do be it first turn or extra shots or whatever it is. Certainly over the last few weeks I have noticed this enough to know that when I face a team in this situation it is going to be a pain to win regardless of what that team is usually.

It may just be time is needed to get used to lower wins - not sure until we have more time to see how things change I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I really don't mind Mayan priestess, is a little annoying but I usually stun her. What is really boring is how much time is needed now to win. F*ck, they increased health by 80%, defense and MR don't know for how much but Attack and magic not so much. I think attack and magic increase in the same amount of DEF and MR, but health was also increased, so it is not balanced. When everyone have all the relics at maximum battles will last 80% more time.
    Off course, for regular people who don't have time to play PVP will take months to have all relics, and in the meantime will be a pain in the a$s. This implementation only is an advantage for top few people that play PVP all the time.

OS
    iOS
    I think it would be a step into the right direction if both win rates (attack and defense) would somehow align with each other. We cannot expect that everybody has 90%+ win rates in attack and 25%+ in defense.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I just think they need to remove relics from the PVP arena. At the least you need to compete against similar relic opponents. I have quite a few spread out among all my classes and my health is 34% and my scored was around 2500 and the list matched me up last night with someone who had 6500 points, 80% health relics, a ton of other relics and was running Mayan Priestess/SSE/War Lillith/Gunner Lilith....He went first did 25k damage with Lilith and SSE went two times prior to that...guy below that on the list was at 5500 needless to say I lost that battle too. Just hit refresh and went back to fighting people in my own bracket.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I was having problems with the long fights but I’ve been testing new teams and I got that problem solved the Liliths are great after all they’re 5 stars they are suppose to be good but I understand the issues of the guys who don’t have the toons to counter the current Arena if you have the resources get your blue Lilith that toon can counter the other Liliths and make the fights easier.
    The sentinel Mayan is been out of control for while and she’s been a pain stealing all the buffs instead of a 35% change to steal only one