Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thank you, guys, for your comments here, I’m sure that devs are seeing these and they’ll do something, if they’ll have the will and possibility. I just want a fair competition (I believe we all do) and I understand when I lose a game in front of a well-crafted defense or as a result of my silly mistakes, but I just cannot stand the fact of losing a game to a cheating A.I., because this is what happens right now in the Arena, a A.I. that cheats. This isn’t fair-play and it should be fixed.

I think that Slauki summarized very well the situation we have here: inequity.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Can you name a single character from the trooper soul that is good?
    They seem to go in waves....

Valkyrie group.. decent
    "gangland" group... meh
    Trooper group.. meh
    Lilith group.. decent

The next 5 character group is going to be ... ???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Yes, all four are good, especially Trooper Eddie, for Vortex
    Ha ha, that was funny and so true. Trooper Eddie you would think would be a big bad beast of a toon being from the most played Maiden tune ( I imagine) but he just is not at all from what I have seen of him. Never use him or his buddies much at all. Certianly never in PVP - maybe just sometimes in PVE to see what they did. I do love the look of them though!

SSE is a the beast at the moment and Visions too is just a drawn out pain the ass to kill - I often get loses or draws vs Visions though so he is defo a pain right now for me anyway! But I am crap at this game! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    To add the already list of, please excuse the expression, but complete F*&*n BS let us add :

Eda can heal now with 0 power....that's right 0 power..she also healed once with 2 power..can't wait to get one to use that ability...oh wait...

Visions Eddie can now also generate power with Take ( this one works on computer AI side only)...I watched him go from 3 power to 6, AFTER his round started, and then guess what, GPD went on a head and healed with Seal on. There was No Energy Talisman present on him. I can even accept the fact that GPD always cleanses everyone on his side every time but I only cleanse 0-1 allies. There is no excuse for the other issues though.

If you die with Seal on you are now considered Permadead and cannot be revived. This happened to my Corrupt General, not once, not twice but three times today with all matches ending in a draw because I was left facing GPD/Vision against GPD/Visions with neither of us able to kill the other.

Matches of the day so far 12
    6 win
    4 draw - All of these were GPD/Visions groups
    2 loss

I basically just avoid any Mayan Fights to save myself the rage.

I don't mind losing to a superior AI in terms of skill, but blatant, out right cheating is really hard to take. It really pushes me away from the arena as of late and unfortunately that is really the only thing I enjoy after coming back.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-22-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Lots of bugs in this meta of the arena.
    The using power abilities without enough power is driving me nuts as well. There also seems to be an issue with my team not gaining power per turn. I need to pay closer attention to this though. Maybe I missed something?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    There also seems to be an issue with my team not gaining power per turn. I need to pay closer attention to this though. Maybe I missed something?
    Energy talis are the new meta, so a lot of teams are using them. They steal power 45% on perfect attacks and with the AI boost it translates to 90%. Best bet to make sure you can stun those or hope your basic attacks are enough to kill.

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post

If you die with Seal on you are now considered Permadead and cannot be revived.

You sure that's not Doom?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You sure that's not Doom?
    Positive. Val can have permadeath result from a negative effect granted by her Disruption shield but I know I was sealed because I could not Total War as it was chained.

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Energy talis are the new meta, so a lot of teams are using them. They steal power 45% on perfect attacks and with the AI boost it translates to 90%. Best bet to make sure you can stun those or hope your basic attacks are enough to kill.
    Even in the time of the energy meta, power moves weren’t happening without enough power to use.

Where I noticed this was in a battle where I had 3 power, played my turn and put the phone down planing to
    heal on my next turn. Came back to only having 3 power.

Half the time I’m doing other things while playing, and may have missed something, but I did check and No energy tals and of course no General on opposing team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Lots of bugs in this meta of the arena.
    The using power abilities without enough power is driving me nuts as well. There also seems to be an issue with my team not gaining power per turn. I need to pay closer attention to this though. Maybe I missed something?
    Experienced that too today. Had a draw due to that problem. I just couldn’t gain Power, not with Talis on toons, not the standard refill after each turn.
    Sick-6808