Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Experienced that too today. Had a draw due to that problem. I just couldn’t gain Power, not with Talis on toons, not the standard refill after each turn.
    Thanks for confirming. I noticed it several times now.

OS
    iOS
    I've always struggled in arena. It's my least favorite aspect of the game, but there is incentive now to farm it. I agree that it is much harder now as well after relics. I did some serious changing things up with my team and finally have a team that is performing much better. When I built it I thought it was fairly original,
    but as I hit the higher ranks (300+) I find it is similar to some other teams. More likely I got lucky and hit a combination that worked that many others already had figured out.

The point I was headed towards is that I played basically the same team for months because it worked most of the time. Relics and other changes made my previously reasonable team fail a lot so I had to change things up. Now I'm accidentally doing much better because I experimented and found something that worked better. I'm able to handle most anything now including SSE, Visions, and the pesky green mayan (hate her, but can kill her finally). I don't care about ranking so I set a single eddie defense and lose every single defense which keeps me in the middle tier so some of my recent win success is intentionally trying to stay out of the top tiers. When I get too high up in the ranks the battles take way too long. Staying in the middle makes for more reasonable opponents and battle length for me. However, I do find it ironic that it benefits me to set up for intentional losses on defense in this game rather than trying to be the best I can at all times. If I was playing for ranks and cared about that I would be much more frustrated.

I believe that many of the bugs make the arena more frustrating than it should be. I think a lot of the problems are more the bugs than specific characters seeming to be overpowered. One thing I like about this game is that for the most part there is a counter to most things. It isn't always easy to find and sadly not everyone will always have access to it though.

OS
    iOS
    I think once some other method of acquiring iron coins is implemented, arena participation will see a marked decline.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I've always struggled in arena. It's my least favorite aspect of the game, but there is incentive now to farm it. I agree that it is much harder now as well after relics. I did some serious changing things up with my team and finally have a team that is performing much better. When I built it I thought it was fairly original,
    but as I hit the higher ranks (300+) I find it is similar to some other teams. More likely I got lucky and hit a combination that worked that many others already had figured out.

The point I was headed towards is that I played basically the same team for months because it worked most of the time. Relics and other changes made my previously reasonable team fail a lot so I had to change things up. Now I'm accidentally doing much better because I experimented and found something that worked better.
    Pretty cool you got an indirect benefit from the relics.