Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Maybe he got motivated getting all the relics before everyone or he wants to get as many Eternals as his nemesis jofer
    Perhaps, but it appears he is playing 24 hrs a day.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Perhaps, but it appears he is playing 24 hrs a day.
    Must be jacked up on red bull 😂

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Maybe he got motivated getting all the relics before everyone or he wants to get as many Eternals as his nemesis jofer
    Ha ha! Since Jofer & Gmak are now gone, I think he is going for braking their records which is going to be easy 'cause nobody cares anymore for the top spots in PVP. The Arena is like a dead zone lately, nothing is going on in there.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Health global first, then health class all up to 80 makes most impact. You get +80% of a larger number so it yields a greater increased benefit? Like Visions with 17k base +80 global and +80 class with 22,668 for three green and three yellow (he has to run Angel to offset his migraine Fury weakness) he is over 70,000 HP. This is going to make PVP take a loooooooooooooong ass time. Make Garden of Fear X seem quick.

I got distracted at first buying all ones for making weaknesses but now think just getting health up asap is best use of coin.

OS
    Android
    since it's a % growth i opted for the relics with the highest immidate effect. for all characters health is the highest number, so all will profit the most from health. especially the sentinels ofc. i brought them to a reasonable number mostly level 5/6. after then i opted for the relics that boost the strength of the individual class. attack and def for warriors, magic for magus etc...still no fan of these stupid relics. without new content they are just screwing up everything. and yeah visions with 17109 + 80% +80% = 44319 BASIC health with 6 health he would have additional 19952 for 64271 hp in theory... fuck this shit....and i thought the yellow valk meta was slow...if this game fails, THIS was the final coffin nail....

EDIT: forgot the base stats of the green talis so 64271+ (4527*6) = 91433
    Last edited by slauki; 03-21-2018 at 11:36 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ..if this game fails, THIS was the final coffin nail....
    I'm still floored by why a feature no one asked for and no one needed was implemented before actual new, payable, content was implemented. Especially since much of the "we can't" responses have been "we don't want to speed progression".. and isn't that exactly what relics do???

It's only a matter of time before the relics mean nothing overall. I mean yellow buffs were supposed to be "unremovable" and "permanent" yet.. well.. a couple months later.. yellow buffs are just a different colored buff, that's all. Nothing special... I'm waiting on the "unremovable" purple buffs now.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-21-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It depends upon the damage the toon does...

--snip--

This also depends upon HOW the toon scales damage.
    For example, Viking Eddie deals damage based upon Magic Resistance.
    So no amount of ATK or MAG relics will boost Viking Eddie's attack, but the MR Relic will.

Most of Pharaoh Eddies attacks are based on DEF, so boosting DEF helps Pharaoh Eddie.
    Although the MAG relic will help with a couple of Pharaoh's attacks.

-------------------------------

I haven't regretted any relics. I've spread them out quite a bit across all classes. The HP seems to yield the most benefit for the cost - allowing toons to survive that 1 extra hit many times.
    Wrong. You were correct up until you went into Viking and Pharaoh Eddie. All skills scale with the damage type AND whatever the skill says, if it says anything. Most of those physical damage characters that say 'scales with defense' characters like FotD Eddie and The Wicker Man will do more damage if you load them up with Guardian talismans than they would with Iron talismans.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Wrong. You were correct up until you went into Viking and Pharaoh Eddie. All skills scale with the damage type AND whatever the skill says, if it says anything. Most of those physical damage characters that say 'scales with defense' characters like FotD Eddie and The Wicker Man will do more damage if you load them up with Guardian talismans than they would with Iron talismans.
    Beg to differ. My Viking has practically no ATK or MAG stats..just the base... but it's MR stat is high.. and he does serious damage. I think you are misinterpreting or misreading things. Some Eddies are tricky because they may employ both... I.E. Pharaoh... most attack is in defense, but he does have an attack that does "magic damage to all enemies" so that attack will use both.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Beg to differ. My Viking has practically no ATK or MAG stats..just the base... but it's MR stat is high.. and he does serious damage.
    Well then that's because his other base stats are pathetic then. I've done lots of testing with FotD and TWM, and it's a big difference boosting attack as high as possible as opposed to loading up on defense. The devs cleared this up over a year ago. It's always damage type AND what the skill says.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    BOTH Wicker Man and FOTD state they scale on defense. So of COURSE boosting their defense helps. You must not have Viking... He's the only one I can recall off the top of my head that is so clearly NOT based on ATK and MAG stats.
    CLANLESS