Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm still floored by why a feature no one asked for and no one needed was implemented before actual new, payable, content was implemented. Especially since much of the "we can't" responses have been "we don't want to speed progression".. and isn't that exactly what relics do???

It's only a matter of time before the relics mean nothing overall. I mean yellow buffs were supposed to be "unremovable" and "permanent" yet.. well.. a couple months later.. yellow buffs are just a different colored buff, that's all. Nothing special... I'm waiting on the "unremovable" purple buffs now.
    yeah, i can remember when reading the state of the nation. so much cool stuff, and then the relics. totaly unnecessary at the moment and totaly uncool too. maybe they had no idea how to drain our iron coins, that's why they implemented the talismans in the pvp store before...i had the strange idea that BNW was supposed to be the place to farm talismans, but obviously this was wrong...lol..and now we can grind for many months if we want to complete all relics. since many longterm guys are collectors, this might be a solid tactic to keep us engaged in theory. but pvp was dying before the relics and it will possibly die even more in some weeks, despite (or because?) of the relicts. if we would have gotten new content where the relics would be a great help, the story would have been completly different, but NF took the second step before the first, and lets just hope that they won't fall that way...

one sidenote: i think everything needs a counter, so it's fine if the yellow buffs can be removed by a fistfull of chars...so the implementaton of "unremovable" buffs was a problem itself imo...now we only need a counter for some of those stupid liliths...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-22-2018 at 01:58 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I like the Liliths and have no issues against any of them

The Warrior one pissed me off.. but just got to kill her quick. Same as when Astra came out.. or Wrath back before the nerf.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    BOTH Wicker Man and FOTD state they scale on defense. So of COURSE boosting their defense helps. You must not have Viking... He's the only one I can recall off the top of my head that is so clearly NOT based on ATK and MAG stats.
    You're missing the point. TWM and FotD Eddie say they scale with defense on basic, but they actually scale with BOTH attack AND defense. I promise if you found a way to boost Viking Eddie's damage type high enough, you would see a difference. Viking Eddie was intended to give us somebody that could benefit from those useless Ivory talismans that nobody else uses.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

The key word in the description is "SCALES", of course ALL attack power doesn't come from ONLY defense.. it starts with the ATK stat.. then scales based upon DEF stat. So technically, sure it'll use both... but really you see more scaling by sticking to th description and boosting the scaling stat, not the ATK stat.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Perhaps, but it appears he is playing 24 hrs a day.
    There have been accounts that were played by more than one player in the past. It seems that at a time they were even played simultaneously on different devices.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    I'm still floored by why a feature no one asked for and no one needed was implemented before actual new, payable, content was implemented. Especially since much of the "we can't" responses have been "we don't want to speed progression".. and isn't that exactly what relics do???

It's only a matter of time before the relics mean nothing overall. I mean yellow buffs were supposed to be "unremovable" and "permanent" yet.. well.. a couple months later.. yellow buffs are just a different colored buff, that's all. Nothing special... I'm waiting on the "unremovable" purple buffs now.
    To counter the insane grind just introduce more grind for unneccesary shit ...

It's really time to ban the bongs from the office ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    To counter the insane grind just introduce more grind for unneccesary shit ...

It's really time to ban the bongs from the office ...
    nah man, maybe it's time to allow bongs in the office?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Bongs??.. nah.. that would mean work isn't getting done. Work is getting done, but I'm thinking maybe it's meth... all that effort and spinning.. in a poor direction... 32 hours on a block of code that, well, no one asked for but now that it's coded, I guess we have to use it.... little progress overall.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    nah man, maybe it's time to allow bongs in the office?
    But if you are stoned you don't mind doing the same boring shite over and over again or tap 5.000.000.000.000.000 times on replay to get 500 Lilith fragments.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    There have been accounts that were played by more than one player in the past. It seems that at a time they were even played simultaneously on different devices.
    I remember that. They did fix the 2 device playing I believe. Though nothing would stop multiple people playing on one account.