Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I’ve been curious about what relics you guys preferred for your team
    I chose power instead of HP, MR or DEF it suits my style it makes fights go faster but I also see the benefit of a higher HP
    Do you regret any relics investment?
    I opted for buying global relics first, until they become too expensive in terms of iron coins I usually acquire in a week, then I'll switch over to the class relics. (On a side note, I absolutely HATE PvP in all games that I play, and only participate for certain event rewards here. When the other system for iron coins comes out I'll probably switch to there almost exclusively).
    I wish that it would display what relics your troopers/potential troopers have when visiting their team. It would help you see how you compare and also help you select compatible teams to go with their champion.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I wish that it would display what relics your troopers/potential troopers have when visiting their team. It would help you see how you compare and also help you select compatible teams to go with their champion.

Amen, brutha!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    It does. When you visit a trooper the Relics button is active.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I remember that. They did fix the 2 device playing I believe. Though nothing would stop multiple people playing on one account.
    I think so too. There has been a lot of arguing in the Facebook group about this some weeks ago with a serial Enternal. It went so bad that the devs stepped in and announced they would check this closely. Well since that he hasn’t been seen in the top ranks.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I think so too. There has been a lot of arguing in the Facebook group about this some weeks ago with a serial Enternal. It went so bad that the devs stepped in and announced they would check this closely. Well since that he hasn’t been seen in the top ranks.
    Oh wow! Where is the satisfaction in that anyway? It's not like the rewards are all that as it is. Guess that doesn't matter to cheaters though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Oh wow! Where is the satisfaction in that anyway? It's not like the rewards are all that as it is. Guess that doesn't matter to cheaters though.
    Yeah, unfortunate people.
    Sick-6808