Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I got 4 HH and managed to get my Lilith soul a couple of hours before event end - got the Sentinel one so OK I suppose. I did then finish off my last bit of SoT from what I had to get the fifth and final HH (as only 25 away from the fifth when I got the Lilith). I did get two 50 drops on Lilith souls - none on HH.

So far not sure which is the standout Lilith as they all seem to be able to do a job of sorts. Only seen one Magus Lilith in action, a few Sentinel/Warrior and few a few more Assassin and Gunner. None of them seem to be a massive pain to deal with - maybe the gunner is a bit stronger in PVP but Warrior does hit pretty hard too. What are all your thoughts on the various Liliths that are out?
    Last edited by scott-5496; 03-23-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    me 1 HH and 100 on 200 for the second lol
    Some players are really crazy ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Totally true! And I don’t want to go out there, played like hell first two days. For a normal player maybe one HH is doable in three days, but Lilith- just impossible!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I'm guessing that it may have been planned to leave players with Lilith fragments.... that way they are all in for the next Lilith frag event. I'd imagine there's no pressing desire to allow users to get Lilith souls quick and easy.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    me 1 HH and 100 on 200 for the second lol
    Some players are really crazy ^^
    I dont think I am too crazy! I just am able to auto play most of the day at work and when there is event like this I use it to collect resources as well as I rarely play LOL other than when these events are on so it is all win, win for me on these events.

In the end I was down just over 120 ironite compared to when the event started so for me that cost in ironite is massively outweighed by the resource pulls in LOL, HH souls (four for sac) and the single and only Lilith I have (sentinel) as I got none from previous event. I also got up to my 700 Frontiers too so

So I did not spend any more time grinding as such as I do the same patterns every day - I was just getting more from my time with this event. Probably the same for a lot of others too I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    pffff 10 HH souls i got 20 during the event and got 3 Lilith souls I think the difference is i did a lot of my running during the Magus LOL. I was pretty hardcore with grinding this event because wanted to get all the liliths in one shot and I got lucky, getting 3 different ones combined with my 1400 frontier coins I been holding onto. But they did say every frag event in the future will have these drops so as long as you are patient you will get more lilith souls.
    Last edited by JJJ428; 03-23-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    3 HH plus 175 left over and only 230Lillith. Only ever received one x50 Lilith and only had 65 Lilith the first two days. the last day had the highest drop rates for me including the 1 x50 Lillith. I really think they should implement a "lock" of some sort so people don't convert their shards thinking they will be useless after the event. Of those runs I would say that 90% were VII and 10% were X.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    the "stupid" future of PVP : 2 groups of players

- one with some high end players that can play many hours a day, with all good toons and bonus
    - another with all others players than will can't play vs cheated def teams
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Got 3 HH and about 100 frags short of a lilith. Not mad, though. Now I know I'm guaranteed a lilith soul the next time they do an event like this.

OS
    Android
    It was a good event. I ended up with 3 HH and 335/500 Lilith frags. I like that the Lilith frags are continuous, so hopefully I get one next event. Wish I got more 3* evo shards out of it though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)