Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bill here!

OS
    iOS
    One of the best Troopers I have ever had. Sorry to see you are stopping playing but best of luck to you and thanks for the input/help/ badges. Take care
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post

I wish you all the best in the game, but especially in life.
    It sucks that you quit but hey, it's been a fun ride, so the same to you and thanks for the badges

Just out of curiosity, what did the huge sacrifice give you? (I'm tempted..)

tex
    Last edited by tex-0775; 04-29-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Best wishes! Thanks for the badges.

druid138-6195
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigoi-8297 View Post
    I always enjoyed playing with you at arena and i used to have u as part of my troopers too. Thanks for the badges. I feel the same as you, my secret is having fun watching the top guys spending money and time, i just don't care good they are and how many stuff they get on the game, but i still feel the same as you rather.

I'll keep having fun just evolving some ridiculous characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Be good comrade!
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Dang man! Best of luck to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    One of the best Troopers I have ever had. Sorry to see you are stopping playing but best of luck to you and thanks for the input/help/ badges. Take care
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    It sucks that you quit but hey, it's been a fun ride, so the same to you and thanks for the badges

Just out of curiosity, what did the huge sacrifice give you? (I'm tempted..)

tex
    Thank you guys so much. Even harder than sacrificing almost every character is saying goodbye to so many awesome blood brothers. I've enjoy our partnership & camaraderie in the game and will so many of you hombres!

Tex, DON'T DO IT -unless you're done with the game. I needed to do it because I needed to untangle myself from the game and I needed to allow zero chance of return at a moment of weakness.

But to answer your question I got many level 6 sacrifices which yield several rounds of 3-5 G/A souls, 1 reward of 50 rare souls and another of 25 sacrificial souls. Gotta say the 3-5 G/A souls was a great disappointment for a level 6 sacrifice and devs should kick this up to 25, no question. Several vortex fills also yielded some more legendary souls, G/A souls and skill shards.

In all the souls I opened I only got ONE rare character I never had -purple harpy. I did receive multiple dups of good characters I already had: pharaoh, shaman, etc.

I'm quite grateful I didn't draw Cyborg because that would have been bittersweet.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    DON'T DO IT -unless you're done with the game
    Thanks for the info. I'm not quite done yet so i'll keep your post in the back of my head. It would have been fantastic if a huge sacrifice could end up giving a new set of usefull chars, but apparently rng still sucks big time. Again, big loss when you and others (understadable) are quitting, but if i should chose to do the same, this is the way to do it, also hoping that cyborg doesn't show his face

"Have a drink on me" (wrong band, i know)

tex \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows