Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

April 2018 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Lots of positive changes here, it'll be interesting to see how this changes the current state of the game.

The Sentinel Priestess change looked horrific at first, but if it's also being fixed, then maybe it'll be an okay thing. I'm not sure about that one.

Assassin Corrupt Rescuer sounds like an interesting MVP for this update. I see alot of versatility.

Finally a fix for the Angel of Fear's passive (or so you say) hopefully it'll apply to Tailgunner Eddie's fury as well since I've seen some improper extra turns spawn from him as well.

I'm glad that Cyborg Eddie is getting a little more love this time. I really liked using him at first, but Scan and Calibrate were just bad. I'll give him another spin when this update hits.

Man, NOW trap talismans sound useful since I skipped out on them. And Purge Talismans also might be useful now that they're softly buffed.

100% Critical Strike Chance turning golden, WOW that's a change I wasn't expecting. I guess the VHE party isn't over yet right??
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Are you referring to 'The Beast' for user play, or when running the Number of the Beast level?

OS
    Android
    Lot's of quality of life and fixes on this patch notes, another good step in the right direction!!!

Liked all the changes so far. (Trap talis changes sound awesome!)

I guess I will shard VHE after all... 100% Crit = Golden is just huge for his Fury.

... Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I would like to know is Angel of Pain going to be a counter to fate talismans now. Well they activate and then angel of pain reduces to zero or will angel of pain try to reduce to zero and then they activate. Like to know what is intended before this goes live. Thanks.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Are you referring to 'The Beast' for user play, or when running the Number of the Beast level?
    For "The Number of the Beast." quest in Underworld.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I would like to know is Angel of Pain going to be a counter to fate talismans now. Well they activate and then angel of pain reduces to zero or will angel of pain try to reduce to zero and then they activate. Like to know what is intended before this goes live. Thanks.
    Well... Probably, when your team is attacking they will be up, when your team is defending they will be down. making Immortality (and partially Ascension 'double mr/def) kinda useless defense wise. (Immortality will be down when your team is on defense turn.)

When it's attacking turn for your team, then any effect will be up again.

Its gonna be something like this:

Atk - Buff up, count: 1.
    Def - Buff reduced by 1 turn, count: 0 (removed).
    Atk - Talis refreshes, Buff up, count: 1.

I suppose the effect of AoP happens before Fate tali refreshes the buff, so the "New Buff" will be active for the turn they triggered, and will be reduced on the next turn, making it a on/off/on/off pattern.

You can test (to a certain extent) this behavior with Visions on arena, just use his single target power move to steal a golden buff generated with Fate tali. they will refresh the very next turn.

... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 03-24-2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Added nerd related data.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the S Mayan Priestess changes looked awful..... until you read more and get to the fixes.

Glad to see EE getting a better extra turn trigger. That's one main reason I don't use him.

As other have posted, lots of good changes here. I'm jsut concerned the S Mayan Priestess may end up worse than the terrible state she's currently in
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... Yup's reply...

I'm jsut concerned the S Mayan Priestess may end up worse than the terrible state she's currently in
    Yeah, I think she will be even more annoying to be honest.

... Ed.

OS
    Android
    I guess we'll just have to hit her with a single hitter and hope she dies first. At least we have things like passive disable, perfect immunity, etc to neutralize her. With Perfect Immunity becoming more common things could play out differently. I'm glad they're normalizing alot of great effects, that's how you balance a game and create diversity. NOT by nerfing someone that just came out lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings