Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Are you referring to 'The Beast' for user play, or when running the Number of the Beast level?
    Generally changes to the player version are for Wrath... he has a name when playable.. and just "the Beast" in NOTB.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Any future plans for Bastion he’s really really weak for a 5 star character he’s not useful for pve or pvp if you guys can make him a multiple hitter that will change things just like Gunner chopper and a little more power for warlord

Hello guys!!
    Great to see more tweaks and the way how NF wanted to buff characters instead of nerfing, you are doing it well...
    I would want to see more love to not so useful 5 stars characters which deserves and NEEDS more love, as Witch Doctor, PDK, the assassin and warrior COTD, or even the new Sentinel LILITH, the most weak of the Lilith party...
    A question here, about assassin Corrupt Rescuer passive "Lockdown" tweak, can you explain how this will work?? Description on notes is kinda unclear...

Keep on the good job guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Generally changes to the player version are for Wrath... he has a name when playable.. and just "the Beast" in NOTB.
    Absolutely X2...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    many good changes here, i like that you focus on some random toons to make them more usefull!

just two things....

1. unsure about sentinel priestess, at first i thought she will get a buff, till i read further...hope this will work out as intended...
    2. i said it once and i will say it again...astras powermove which can heal block/permadeath and inflict perfect corruption is a 7 power move, not a 5 power move, would be cool if you could adjust it.i know i sound like a broken record, but come on guys, don't you agree, or don't you want to agree? you should know that i'm right here...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    don't you agree, or don't you want to agree?
    Nope.

But she's been made irrelevant by the Liliths.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nope.

But she's been made irrelevant by the Liliths.
    you cannot justify one broken thing with another broken thing

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    many good changes here, i like that you focus on some random toons to make them more usefull!

just two things....

1. unsure about sentinel priestess, at first i thought she will get a buff, till i read further...hope this will work out as intended...
    2. i said it once and i will say it again...astras powermove which can heal block/permadeath and inflict perfect corruption is a 7 power move, not a 5 power move, would be cool if you could adjust it.i know i sound like a broken record, but come on guys, don't you agree, or don't you want to agree? you should know that i'm right here...
    Yes I agree that is a 7 power move

OS
    Android
    Yeah, agree

Agree Slauki, Heal block, perfect corruption and permadeath plus AOE damage IS a 7 energy cost power move, but NF hasn't realize it yet....
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!