Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    BTW since this thread is followed by devs...
    A thing that'd or be cheered by everyone here.. There's probably no debate there..
    Still any interpretation of the idea would be awesome.. It's just a quick idea..

If shards could be shown in regular inventory like in sacrifice display it'd be a HUGE improvement...
    An even HUGER improvement would be a way to add shards in the ways to select characters order... So you can somewhat just have your built characters first easing the time consuming inventory browsing without having to rethink the whole display..

Don't know if there's something similar planned but sure everyone would appreciate

OS
    Android
    Have others noticed tail gunner Eddies fury is broken with constant granting of extra turns regardless of it killing someone, will this be addressed with the AOP fix?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Have others noticed tail gunner Eddies fury is broken with constant granting of extra turns regardless of it killing someone, will this be addressed with the AOP fix?
    Yep, hopefully it'll be fixed in the update, it cost me a battle once.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Hey Sparton, thanks for the tuning notes. A few thoughts that I had:

-Gunner Undead Rescuer updates! Is there a list of possible beneficial/negative effects that "Haul" can grant? Or perhaps a list of those it cannot? I'm still not a fan of the move, but appreciate the updates. It's also interesting to see that "Safe" is updated to exactly the effects that Astra's power move can do...

-Are you able to shed light on how Assassin Corrupt Rescuer's "Lockdown" will work with the new change? How many beneficial effects will it remove at a time? Is this in addition to randomly sealing an ability (i.e. could it remove an effect and seal an ability in same turn), or will it be "randomly seal OR remove beneficial effects"?

-More of a comment: I'm assuming the change to Roaring Wave was in response to the recent AI changes for Navigator. I have mixed feelings about decreasing the extra damage as a trade off for AOE, there was some utility in using that skill against tougher characters/bosses (such as Dragon King) with negative effects on them. Would rather have the AI changed back to the previous AI

Thanks as always for the open communication!

OS
    iOS
    Actually.. you know why Mayan Priestess is such an issue.....

ALL buff stealing toons on the defense team steal ALL buffs EVERY time they hit.. all of them.. the Newborns of light.. the War. Undead Rescuer. Alliance General... ALL buff stealers on the Defensive team have a 100% success rate in all cases. THAT is the primary issue. it's not specifically the Mayan Priestess.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually.. you know why Mayan Priestess is such an issue.....

ALL buff stealing toons on the defense team steal ALL buffs EVERY time they hit.. all of them.. the Newborns of light.. the War. Undead Rescuer. Alliance General... ALL buff stealers on the Defensive team have a 100% success rate in all cases. THAT is the primary issue. it's not specifically the Mayan Priestess.
    Mayan Priestess and alliance general are a pain yes...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    A thing that'd or be cheered by everyone here.. There's probably no debate there..
    Still any interpretation of the idea would be awesome.. It's just a quick idea..

If shards could be shown in regular inventory like in sacrifice display it'd be a HUGE improvement...
    An even HUGER improvement would be a way to add shards in the ways to select characters order... So you can somewhat just have your built characters first easing the time consuming inventory browsing without having to rethink the whole display..

Don't know if there's something similar planned but sure everyone would appreciate

Fully agree. There should be a way to mark active characters in your team and filter those. It happens quite often that I remove Talis from characters I don't use. After somedays I forget about it and another few days later I let them fight the Dragon King. Guess what happens.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I reported this when he got buffed some months back. Right after that update he did his fury over and over until my team was gone. This happened a few times, but I haven’t seen it happen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post

It's actually funny you mention that, but we actually had some discussions late yesterday that were around the idea of further improving the My Team screen. I'll make a note about the use cases you're talking about as we continue to explore improvements for that part of the game.

The changes that were made were specific to the Angel of Fear's First Blood passive. Fixes for other characters' passives or effects that look for "on kill" still need to be reviewed, but work we've done for First Blood may help with solving those problems.

With just a quick look over the changes to data the programmer made to support it, I may be able to fix other similar problems. However, it won't be in time for the next update, as it's too risky for me to try and make those changes with where we are with trying to finalize the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    -Gunner Undead Rescuer updates! Is there a list of possible beneficial/negative effects that "Haul" can grant?
    Haul will be able to Crave, Heal Block, Blind, Exhaust, or Accuracy Down.

-Are you able to shed light on how Assassin Corrupt Rescuer's "Lockdown" will work with the new change? How many beneficial effects will it remove at a time? Is this in addition to randomly sealing an ability (i.e. could it remove an effect and seal an ability in same turn), or will it be "randomly seal OR remove beneficial effects"?
    In both cases (current and future functionality), a random enemy is chosen each turn. Currently, it will just seal. Post-tuning changes, it'll seal and remove effects. It's still only affecting a single randomly-chosen enemy.

-More of a comment: I'm assuming the change to Roaring Wave was in response to the recent AI changes for Navigator. I have mixed feelings about decreasing the extra damage as a trade off for AOE, there was some utility in using that skill against tougher characters/bosses (such as Dragon King) with negative effects on them. Would rather have the AI changed back to the previous AI
    Kaz assures me it should still be useful in the situation you describe. Definitely let us know your thoughts once the change is live!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It's actually funny you mention that, but we actually had some discussions late yesterday that were around the idea of further improving the My Team screen. I'll make a note about the use cases you're talking about as we continue to explore improvements for that part of the game.
    Glad to see you are on this!
    Honestly any improvement would be appreciated,
    happy if any part of it ends up helping