Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thanks Nemo.

Thinking a bit more.. Wrath with Fate/Immortality and Paralysis talismans matches Astra...removes buffs naturally and stuns via the talismans...

So.. Astra is special. Increasing her power costs makes her too expensive.
    the following scenario is pretty common now, so nothing to hide...my old defense was based on this idea and it was doing pretty well...visions can steal energy pretty often and in addition to this he can strip toons.
    if he goes first like he does most of the times and steal energy which he does pretty regulary astra can use her powermove immidiatly on the first turn on a somewhat stripped defense. you can force her doing that even more and even better....this is just a stupid broken move. yeah there are ways to counter it to some degree, but nontheless..

in many cases you have your team left with all possible debuffs and without a lot of energy so it's almost impossible to recover (perfect corruption is really badass).
    this scenario itself sholdn't be possible because it's simply too much...this alone makes it necessary to increase the powercost at least to 6 but better to 7 points. you will see many defenses that rely on this, right now (my new def too for example). in addition to all other arguments brought up from several players should make the decision pretty clear...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the following scenario is pretty common now, so nothing to hide...my old defense was based on this idea and it was doing pretty well...visions can steal energy pretty often and in addition to this he can strip toons.
    if he goes first like he does most of the times and steal energy which he does pretty regulary astra can use her powermove immidiatly on the first turn on a somewhat stripped defense. you can force her doing that even more and even better....this is just a stupid broken move. yeah there are ways to counter it to some degree, but nontheless..

in many cases you have your team left with all possible debuffs and without a lot of energy so it's almost impossible to recover (perfect corruption is really badass).
    this scenario itself sholdn't be possible because it's simply too much...this alone makes it necessary to increase the powercost at least to 6 but better to 7 points. you will see many defenses that rely on this, right now (my new def too for example). in addition to all other arguments brought up from several players should make the decision pretty clear...
    Well give anyone who can naturally get extra turns with their basic energy talismans and as long as RNG is on your side you can use any attack no matter what.

I give my Magus Lilith energy talismans and since she has a 50% extra turn rate, I can exhaust the whole enemy team and rob them of all their energy before they even get a turn. Raising the energy cost of a power move won't really solve your issue. That's why there are alot of counters to the attack.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well give anyone who can naturally get extra turns with their basic energy talismans and as long as RNG is on your side you can use any attack no matter what.

I give my Magus Lilith energy talismans and since she has a 50% extra turn rate, I can exhaust the whole enemy team and rob them of all their energy before they even get a turn. Raising the energy cost of a power move won't really solve your issue. That's why there are alot of counters to the attack.
    true but this limits the range of chars you can use a lot, since very few have extra turns. as said, you can force this even more, but being able to cast this badass move with just one energy steal is horrible imo. you cannot eliminate it completely, right, but we shouldn't make it that easy...that's basicly a balancing act...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-25-2018 at 12:26 AM.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Is there a hidden thing that kicks in whenever you get a 4 and 5* character after a long period of time? When I got Pharaoh Dog King, I got 3 more within the next month. Recently it's the Warrior Child of the Damned. Finally got one a couple months back and now 4 more wanted to be adopted.

OS
    Android
    one suggestion: since there are ways to remove yellow buffs i would like to see a way, to remove grey debuffs. it could would like with the yellow ones: some special characters could have some ability to cleanse them... would be a nice option, since perfect corruption should get more of an issue with every character, that is able to apply it (like iron eddie).

OS
    Android
    one suggestion: since there are ways to remove yellow buffs i would like to see a way, to remove grey debuffs. it could would like with the yellow ones: some special characters could have some ability to cleanse them... would be a nice option, since perfect corruption should get more of an issue with every character, that is able to apply it (like iron eddie).
    That would also alleviate some of the problem with Astra.

OS
    iOS
    That's currently the plan. We have some characters incoming quite soon that will have the ability to remove / cleanse silver debuffs.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    How is it I can fight the same team 6 times in the area and NEVER get first strike???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Well, that's confusing. I marked the entire team and a stutter forced me to only get a good, but on the enemy's team, the Rainmaker got a perfect on the heal move and it did damage to his own marked team before healing them.

Don't know what's going on, but the game's quit on me 4 times today. Sod this. I'm going back to Grand Order. As soon as my AP recharges.