Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Since you're answering questions Sparton, I've seen Aces High Eddie's Do or Die NOT applying Permadeth on an enemy with endure my theory is that the "removes one buff" is taking away the effect instead of replacing it with Permadeth.
    That is probably the bug, yes. I think that is known, but I don't know the priority for fixing that specific issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Also, if you one shot someone with Immortality using Do or Die, they will ressurect anyways. I just feel like they should stay dead?
    Yeah, I've been working with our QA to verify issues relating to Permadeath this week, and despite it stopping Ghost/stopping skills that revive already dead targets, there is a bug with the Perfect Immortality/regular Immortality positive effects working against attacks that are trying to apply both Permadeath and lethal damage at the same time.

We're unlikely to have a fix for the next update, but it's something I'm making sure is tracked to be prioritized for a future one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    [...] but the SMP and WUR take them all.
    Sentinel Mayan Priestess taking all is the known bug, as previously discussed.

Warrior Undead Rescuer is supposed to have a chance to take all positives from a single target 75% of the time (when fully skilled), so that is also expected.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Sentinel Mayan Priestess taking all is the known bug, as previously discussed.

Warrior Undead Rescuer is supposed to have a chance to take all positives from a single target 75% of the time (when fully skilled), so that is also expected.
    Yeah I know SMP is a know.. WUR seems way too accurate.. but okay.. I'll accept that maybe it's just my perception. At least until I start building stats to prove he is
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I know SMP is a know.. WUR seems way too accurate.. but okay.. I'll accept that maybe it's just my perception. At least until I start building stats to prove he is
    I noticed WUR not steal from me once....once.
    MrFreeze-6530

Banned
    With the addition of Relics the odds for offense and defense should be the same.

OS
    Android
    the problem for that toons is that they are completely over boosted in defence (with the cheat defence bonus...) and okay in att teams...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I've had WUR fail to steal buffs for 3 turns in a row before. People just need to remember that the AI cheats, and none of those characters are as good for the players.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Closing this thread as the new game update discussion thread has been posted here.