Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hello guys!!
    Great to see more tweaks and the way how NF wanted to buff characters instead of nerfing, you are doing it well...
    I would want to see more love to not so useful 5 stars characters which deserves and NEEDS more love, as Witch Doctor, PDK, the assassin and warrior COTD, or even the new Sentinel LILITH, the most weak of the Lilith party...
    A question here, about assassin Corrupt Rescuer passive "Lockdown" tweak, can you explain how this will work?? Description on notes is kinda unclear...

Keep on the good job guys!!
    Agree DeMoon. Witch Doctor, Bastion, Sentinel Lilith...the list could go on. Sure - release new toons because that’s how they bring in income - but tweaks like the one made to Aces High Eddie a few months ago can change a zero to a hero - and a 5* toon should be a hero
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Nope.

But she's been made irrelevant by the Liliths.
    I don’t agree she’s irrelevant. Sure, some of the Lilith are great - but there’s still no way to counter the situation where energy is stolen by the team that goes first, immunity removed by VE or another buff stealer, and Perfect Corruption inflicted - along with Permadeath/healblock -all before the other team has a chance to strike. Perfect Corruption can’t be cleansed and is often applied to several toons. That’s too much power for a 4*toon.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Not to mention perfect corruption also prevents energy talismans from working. I also agree with Saluki the power move should be a 7 cost.

OS
    Android
    Have to agree on Astra being overpowered. Compare her to Corrupt General who has the most similar skillset. CG has 55% Chance to stun, Astra has a 58% chance with the added bonus of removing beneficial effects. CG has a 75% chance to drain fury and seal, Astra a 65% chance to inflict perfect corruption, heal block and permadeath. CG has fury, but Astra's passive protects the whole team against some of the most detrimental debuffs. She also has the advantage of doing true damage, higher damage potential as well as no penalty for using the fate talismans since she has to have 3 purple anyway. So, higher ranks and no doubt lower ranks as well, the 4 star toon is favored over the 5 star because she's overpowered.

Unrelated topic here, question concerning some possible bugs. I've had toons with angel talismans get stunned, then stay stunned and not cleanse when hit with grievous burns, is this meant to be this way? I assume it's the same reason as the harpies being stunned by the grievous burns. Hopefully if the new update doesn't bring too many issues that can be addressed. I've also had my warlord attack a toon when he was at low health using his power skill and die from? Not reflected damage as in one case it was against a GCotD, no WUR with reflect. Will try and pay closer attention to see if their is some specific scenario on that one.

OS
    iOS
    Really pleased with the change to Navigator Eddies Roaring Wave, should hopefully get him back to the top of the list for auto-farming. And 100% crit chance going to a golden buff is amazing for VHE. Nice work.

OS
    iOS
    I think possibly the best news in the update is the AoF fix.. finally. So tired of the extra turns on death, on revive, on revenge, on counter, on whenever.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think possibly the best news in the update is the AoF fix.. finally. So tired of the extra turns on death, on revive, on revenge, on counter, on whenever.
    we have already heard it very often, that this was fixed and in fact it wasn't. so let's wait and see first....

one question about trap talis...will immunity prevent the negative effects, or will they remove buffs before negative effects are inflicted? intereting for those who are maybe willing to invest 10 mio gold....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

angelkelly
    I guess I should go ahead in pre-plan Astra funeral. Since she will become the next useless toon on the market.
    R.I.P Angel, your days would not be forgotten.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 03-24-2018 at 05:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one question about trap talis...will immunity prevent the negative effects, or will they remove buffs before negative effects are inflicted? intereting for those who are maybe willing to invest 10 mio gold....
    If it works like counter.. buffs are stolen, then the buff acts. So even if you steal counter, you still get the counterstrike. From what I've seen thus far with these, that how the Trap have been operating.... buffs get stolen.. but get that dying action before it's gone. So.. action.. then stun.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    I guess I should go ahead in pre-plan Astra funeral. Since she will become the next useless toon on the market.
    That's my point.. the only reason she is useful is because of the power cost of 5. Bump that up and she's nowhere near as useful and combined with all the energy stealing going on any more... she's dead weight quickly.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's my point.. the only reason she is useful is because of the power cost of 5. Bump that up and she's nowhere near as useful and combined with all the energy stealing going on any more... she's dead weight quickly.
    hmm you are right...damn, didn't think about it...

oh wait, i think she can remove buffs aoe what very few toons can...

but that's it...

on no, she can actually stun aoe if she remove the buffs...
    and oh i think she does a very reasonable amount of aoe damage in addition...
    i belive you can even equip her with faite talis without problems and she hits like an insane beast with ascension...or she gets a 2nd chance with immortality...

and we actually didn't even mention the powermove...with perfect corruption heal block and permadeath...

so i wouldn't count on an funreal at all...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-24-2018 at 07:45 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.