Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Meh, maybe 6 power cost but 7 is pretty spendy. Cyborg Eddie can possibly steal all enemy buffs and heal himself per buff with his basic so it's like a moderately better version of Astra's attack.

She can't stun you if you have any immunity, plus having immunity cancels her nasty power move. And any shield ever usually reduces true damage, plus everyone has a Golden Pharaoh Dog to reduce damage. Plus Exhaust is becoming slightly more popular. Plus you can cancel her passive with passive disable, or just kill her first.

I'm not trying to defend her hardcore, but she's not AS broken as she used to be. I haven't used her in PvP for a few months now.

Oh yeah, and angel talismans are a thing, so the only real thing should you not have Immunity and get infected with her power move, is perfect corruption.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-24-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    we have already heard it very often, that this was fixed and in fact it wasn't. so let's wait and see first....
    The combat programmer completely rewrote how that passive works, adding new under-the-hood systems to properly track deaths to ensure it's properly executed.

I've even personally verified a few oddball situations where deaths wouldn't be tracked correctly and they're working as expected, but yeah, we still have our QA hammering through various scenarios to confirm if there's any holes.

one question about trap talis...will immunity prevent the negative effects, or will they remove buffs before negative effects are inflicted? intereting for those who are maybe willing to invest 10 mio gold....
    I'm... actually not sure. I suspect it'd be like Astra trying to remove Immunity and stun at the same time (in that Immunity blocks it before being purged), but I'd have to check when I'm back in the office on Monday.

OS
    Android
    Most of it looks ok, but a few things are concerning.

First, the change of 100% critical chance becoming a yellow buff. Why? It might not be so bad if getting a character that can steal yellow buffs wasn't so difficult. The way things stand now, it's only going to make the most overpowered eddies even more overpowered. I think I would consider leaving this one alone. It's the chance you have to take when using a character that has that buff. Either you kill them before they steal it, or they steal it and kill you. I have a VHE and I still think this is a bad idea.

Second, the AoF. I'm not so much miffed that he's getting fixed, it's that he's already been nerfed multiple times. You now have an abundance of characters that deal greater damage as a True damage AOE basic attack than the AoF does to a single target. I know that he has a higher critical damage modifier than other characters, but I'd gladly trade that for more consistent non-critical damage. If you are going to prevent him from being used to gain extra turns upon a resurrection, please consider upping his basic damage a bit. He's already suffered enough of a nerf bat beating. You're making him near useless other than for auto farming.

Edit: Also there still seems to be a small bug with Marks causing damage when they expire. I'm guessing this is related to the big bug with effects being applied to the wrong team. I'll often notice my team taking damage from the marks when I eliminate the remaining members of the other team.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 03-24-2018 at 10:21 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS

on no, she can actually stun aoe if she remove the buffs...
    and oh i think she does a very reasonable amount of aoe damage in addition...
    i belive you can even equip her with faite talis without problems and she hits like an insane beast with ascension...or she gets a 2nd chance with immortality....
    But NONE of that makes her any better than any other toon capable of equipping 3 Assassin talismans. Her 1 big plus is the power move, combined with the other abilities. If you just want damage, and fate/immortality talismans.. Warlord... Wrath... Heck Beelzebub equipped with Fate/Immortality and Paralysis matches the stun and revive.... ... etc... Her power move is her selling factor.. raise the cost and she immediately becomes less useful.

And I'll show my ignorance.. what's AOE an acronym for? Army of Enemies? Against Other Enemies? Arena of Enemies?
    Last edited by Yup; 03-24-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Aoe=area of effect. E.g. hits multiple targets.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Nemo.

Thinking a bit more.. Wrath with Fate/Immortality and Paralysis talismans matches Astra...removes buffs naturally and stuns via the talismans...

So.. Astra is special. Increasing her power costs makes her too expensive.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-24-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thanks Nemo.

Thinking a bit more.. Wrath with Fate/Immortality and Paralysis talismans matches Astra...removes buffs naturally and stuns via the talismans...

So.. Astra is special. Increasing her power costs makes her too expensive.
    Paralysis talismans? Those got nerfed to uselessness long ago. Isn't it only 12% chance now, like freeze talismans? That's far from reliable, and isn't affected by accuracy buffs.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    iOS
    I see Paralysis working pretty well often.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Maybe it's high time freezing and paralysis talismans were brought back to the meta. They could be buffed to 25-35%. It's not like they're difficult to resist anyways.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    They rarely do anything for the live player, just like freeze. Maybe they are a little more reliable for the AI, but that's because the AI cheats. Any talisman set with under a 33 percent chance is useless, considering you have to fight the random lag bursts to get perfect hits anyway.

Speaking of that, can I get the option to turn down my graphics settings in LOTB? My phone has QHD and that seems to contribute to the random lag spurts.
    Reeb99-9320