Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Not much VHE at the top any more. Now it's mostly Visions Eddie. I mean it's almost laughable how many at the top all follow the herd and switched to Visions + Alliance General + Pharaoh Dog + Mayan Priestess or Lilith or some other 4th toon. There's some variation, but not a whole lot.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    had this the 2nd time since yesterday... Crimson dog gives echo to allies even he has accuracy down. his chances should be 0% for doing that, would be cool if you could check this

[...]

had the same as i inflicted acc down with aop i don't think this team had a gimp, but cannot remember exactly...
    As Askora noted, don't forget if the Dog has Accuracy Up, he'll have a net 25% chance on his basic (assuming fully skilled, 25+10-35+25), which at the very least he could apply to himself via his power skill.

Other than that, it may be a skill/passive has the wrong accuracy chance under the hood; I'll look into Angel of Pain and Crimson Pharaoh Dog when back in the office to confirm their numbers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As Askora noted, don't forget if the Dog has Accuracy Up, he'll have a net 25% chance on his basic (assuming fully skilled, 25+10-35+25), which at the very least he could apply to himself via his power skill.

Other than that, it may be a skill/passive has the wrong accuracy chance under the hood; I'll look into Angel of Pain and Crimson Pharaoh Dog when back in the office to confirm their numbers.
    thanks, i bet you might find something, since there was no accuracy up involved. so it should be (25%+10%-35% = 0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I don't get why people would want to nerf an OK character (Astra) instead of wanting to buff her counter character... this way it will be 2 good characters at the end.
    in every reasonable strategy game you have strong units and equal strong counterunits. no matter where you look (starcraft for example)that's a key element of those games. once a char is too strong it removes many other viable possibilities simplay because he is the obvious choice (we had many of those in the past). in lotb this leads to identical defenses all over the arena and to boredome.... this hurts the game in total.
    some weeks ago we saw some different defenses in the arena with different eddies like navigator, pharaoh, visions, 7th son, VHE aces high, now 90% have 7th son or visions eddie which sucks for me, not because i lose, because it's tiring to fight the same teams all over the place. mostly i lose to teams where i'm not familiar with. (like jjjs nice team with the samurai...and noone cries for a nerf here, because he is just reasonably strong)
    to avoid this scenario constant adjusting is necessary. but yeah buffing some counter chars could also be one way to go, and the devs try this too in the last time. but if you want a real counter, cleansing grey debuffs has to be in his repertoire, otherwise it's no real counter imo...
    Last edited by slauki; 03-26-2018 at 08:08 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not much VHE at the top any more. Now it's mostly Visions Eddie. I mean it's almost laughable how many at the top all follow the herd and switched to Visions + Alliance General + Pharaoh Dog + Mayan Priestess or Lilith or some other 4th toon. There's some variation, but not a whole lot.
    Just because it isn't meta doesn't mean it isn't good. I'm well aware of all you guys that play 24/7 run carbon copy teams that are a breeze to roll through.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Rarely take part in debates about toons or bugs or whatever but I'm going out of my way to weight in..

Have to go with Slauki on that one...
    The fact that this power move is unbalanced for what it costs is hardly debatable, seven may be a tad much as are other powerful power moves, AG, GCR, Nomad or even Wrath...

Wait, two of these guys have a story of their own as why they now cost 7 power..

GCR is an interesting one for those who don't remember...

Before Permadeath or buff removal was even widly used that guy was EVERYWHERE with his 5... Or was it 6? Power move, add his shield & auto heal he was a real treat & a no brainer for many build..
    He was raised to seven power points move to... How may I say... Balance things since compared to similar cost move for a native 4* it was ridiculous, many yelled their hearts out... Still was just logic the afraid guys where more their heavy users than their opponents..

Seriously, her Gold sister have a 7 point move that make more sense as a 5 & her more as a 7 it's plain logic when you look at comparables, at least with my old eyes lol...

Don't mind her much in the arena actually if any had that in mind, there's a ton of toons more frightening... Just tired of seeing her steal the show
    Or wait we can balance it, just drop all the aforementioned power costs to 5, we'll have a lot of fun & no one will mind her funerals...

OS
    Android
    Eda's power move is basically a reset button that heals everyone and cleanses them no matter what debuff they have (unless it's grey obviously) when she has critical strike, she basically full heals her team. That's why it costs 7 power.

Astra's power move can be blocked by immunity................. That's it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    If I record it right I have this talk about Astras power move a long time ago with Slauki and some other cool guys. In that time it was not a big deal but nowadays that prove to be a game issue.
    Im not fan of a nerf, but a fan of what is fair... and tbh her power its not.

She clearly need to be adjusted, just with the red Lilith (I have no trouble facing her in arena, its quite easy) that hits to hard.
    Mho about this two ladies:
    Astra - power move increase
    Red Lilith - change talisman set to 3 obligatory green

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    when she has critical strike, she basically full heals her team....
    As for just about any healer in game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Astra's power move can be blocked by immunity................. That's it.
    As for say Meteor witch still cost 8 points despite that while still doing less damages & only leaving couple burns..

I'm not debating here, said what I had to say & it'll take better arguments than that to change my mind anyway...

We don't seem to be on the same page, it happens

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    We don't seem to be on the same page
    To be honest, I could care less if they changed her skill to 9 and made her a single target damager. I haven't used her in months and I've fought her hundreds of times and never had an issue with her. I just don't see it as logical to mess with someone who can easily be countered or neutralized.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    She clearly need to be adjusted, just with the red Lilith (I have no trouble facing her in arena, its quite easy) that hits to hard.
    Mho about this two ladies:
    Astra - power move increase
    Red Lilith - change talisman set to 3 obligatory green
    while i agree(i think the yellow hits a bit too hard too, regading her additional aoe removal) three green slots won't help, since the guys who have her, can simply leave the echos on. this would create an unfair advantage for them.

but targeting the liliths anytime soon is wasted energy i fear, as prisoner, wrath, GCR and others prove. it's part of the business and we can talk about this in some months when new "ultra (OP) hero" chars are released

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.