Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Can someone please tell me what is best talisman combination for Iron Eddie? I recently got him and i wanted advice. Thanks guys in advance
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddie’s fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless it’s a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddie’s fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless it’s a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..
    It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.
    It’ll have been crave. Now I’ve read it’s description it’ll have been that.

So the negative effects IE just dealt me were
    Crave
    Perfect Corruption
    Exhaust
    Passive Disable
    Hp Drain
    Physical Burn

Does he inflict up to 7 negative effects from a list of 7 or is it up to 7 from all the negative effects in the game? I see the icons from the one’s I was just dealt the most, so I hope it’s just up to 7 negative efffects from a list of 7.

As far as I’m concerned, the sooner his fury is nerfed to a reasonable fury, the better. It’s way too powerful atm.
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 05-29-2018 at 02:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    So I have a set of shell talismans, a set of void talismans, and one other green talisman on this character. Does that work well for him?

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Finally got him! But for those of you who run him, what talismans do you find work best. I was thinking either Shadow + Advantage or, Assassin + Guard. Thoughts?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Finally got him! But for those of you who run him, what talismans do you find work best. I was thinking either Shadow + Advantage or, Assassin + Guard. Thoughts?
    I don’t want to show my setup as I use it for pvp. But I can assure you that guard can be very good if your team can make sure the opponent does not have immunity up. The special attack of Iron Eddie can then easily give you the win.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I think im going to try the guard and assassin talismans first so he has decent survivability and damage output and then buff with relics. Seems like his fury is too good to not make quick use of. Later down the road ill try assassin and advantage sets and pair him with the desert maurader for the perfect hit chance bonus of the talisman.

OS
    iOS
    Is there any good characters that work well with Iron Eddie as I recently got him and have been sharding him. I plan on using him in the arena but am not sure what characters would be good with him. I'm thinking of using him with Witchdoctor, Warrior Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet or The Beast when he becomes available again. All these characters I don't have but I plan to buy with Frontier Coins and I am currently saving up Ironite and souls. What do you guys think?

OS
    iOS
    As long as the opposing team isn’t too buffed with immunity, assasin demon spawn is a favourite of mine. It deals crave as a passive and IE’s basic ability to stun opponents inflicted with crave, can stun the whole team for two turns in a row. Works best on offence though.