OS
    Android

Lightbulb Armor/ Magic Penetration

Hi, i just have the idea of a new use of this buff. What about if the penetration can hit enemies with invencibility. I mean, you hit an enemy with invencibility and nothings happens, but i you have some tipe of penetration, you deal some damage, like if the enemy doesnt have invencibility and you dont have penetration.

Sorry for the gramatic, english isnt my native languaje.
    Thankssss

OS
    iOS
    The Invincibility buff has no relation to the Armor Penetration buff.

The Armor Penetration buff merely ignores the DEF stat of the character you are attacking. Making your attacks hit harder in most instances. It does not ignore buffs. Attacking a character with teh Invincibility buff present will never actually hit the character unless the buff is first removed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    However, Aces High Eddie's skill Do or Die has an effect that is relatively similar to what you described. Since it's a move that will certainly remove one beneficial effect, it actually will deal damage to someone with invincibility or vanish as long as that effect is being removed.

Also, here's something I found today, for starter's, it doesn't always cause Permadeth when it should. Secondly, if it one-shots an enemy with Immortality, (perfect or otherwise) they will revive. I would imagine that the Permadeth effect should be the first thing to happen before the damage is registered.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings