Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Weak Defense

OS
    iOS
    As someone who doesn’t give a rats ass about PVP I have ran a single Ed defense for the past year, twenty four, seven. I snag my 100 Ironite and 5 Eternity frags every week, and finish at 3000 plus every time. I only attack people doing the same, revenge those same as much as possible a day, and do the free refresh every thirty minutes throughout the day, when able. Best thing about the way I do it? Every SoW I spend equals ten or more Iron Coins, and I always meet the latest challenges during an event. I stop at stretch.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    As someone who doesn’t give a rats ass about PVP I have ran a single Ed defense for the past year, twenty four, seven. I snag my 100 Ironite and 5 Eternity frags every week, and finish at 3000 plus every time. I only attack people doing the same, revenge those same as much as possible a day, and do the free refresh every thirty minutes throughout the day, when able. Best thing about the way I do it? Every SoW I spend equals ten or more Iron Coins, and I always meet the latest challenges during an event. I stop at stretch.

I’m 100% in agreement and play exactly same way.

OS
    iOS
    Same as the two guys above!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148