Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    That’s a great idea. Wasn’t this something the devs were talking about doing? Or am I confusing it with the build your own character soul? I remember a conversation about something like this from a while ago. I would definitely like a choose your 5* soul though. That damn AG is the one eluding me.
    as mariner pointed out we should have something to chase for if we should continue playing, so some kind of "pick your own toon"sould should be a nobrainer to create longterm motivation.the sad truth is, we won't ever have a full roster, since there will always be new toons/special toons and crap which will destroy this plan. so give us at least the illusion, that we can complete it one day, i'd say....
    i like the way you can get the liliths, you can buy them for FC, farm fragments from time to time or pray to get lucky on special souls

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I really had luck on my side for the Christmas event. Scored Colegiver, Krampus, Elf, the missing Snowman, Assassin Deer. Only missing the Gunner Deer I believe. Most of these are just for the collection and having some fun. It would be cool to have more opportunities to grab them. Selecting the ones you want would be even better.

OS
    Android
    just a new 4 or 5* soul at the end of the month can be a solution to replace the daily month dupe souls
    and sometime event to choose one chars too
    I play all troopers all days.