OS
    Android

Evo Shards in Lord of Light levels?

Hi everyone,

Been playing for about a month and a half and so far so good, other than the fact that I still haven't been able to score any 5* character. Which brings me to the question that I would like to ask the Subject Matter Experts, you guys could probably help easily with this. In the Lord of Light Dungeons, what is the frequency of obtaining the 3* Evo shards while replaying the levels? What I mean is this: let's say I beat level 8 and received a 3* Evo shard. Ok, great. But then, when I replayed level 8 again immediately, it only gave me a few Ironites and a couple of regular Souls. The same thing happened to level 7 - first time I received a couple of 2* Evo shards, and the next time it was something much more useless. So the question is: do I have to wait until any particular Dungeon challenge is completely over and then wait for it to return many days later for the Evo shard rewards to "reset" and become available again? Or is there some other trick that I simply haven't learned yet? My apologies in advance if this is a rookie question, but I still haven't been able to figure this out.

Thanks for any help anyone could provide...

Cheers,

-SC

OS
    Android
    Without being and expert (just a common player), in my experience I use to farm them on level 10 of the five Lord of light dungeons, always playing only that level and getting lots of them in the same day. I've played since the 1St day of the game, and since LOL is available I´ve increased a lot my stock of 3* evo shards. Nowadays, without playing it (only for the events) my stock is 271. Same with 4 & 5* power up shards. Hope that helps you..
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    The Evo Stones/shards drop at random rates. They may or may not drop each and every time you successfully beat an LOL dungeon level.

There's no way to predict when they will drop specifically, however it has been stated by the developers that higher levels have a greater chance of dropping higher ranking stones/shards.

There is no need to wait a week for the dungeon to come around again to get more Evo stones/shards. You merely need to keep playing levels for them to drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    LOL levels 7-10 can all drop 3* Evo shards, but the drop rate is really low. You probably got the guaranteed first-time drop for completing a level. I'd recommend saving up some ironite to spend a day running LOL 7 in bulk to get enough shards to upgrade your favorite character first. I'm talking 3 or 4 refreshes, as it takes a while.

Once you have enough characters upgraded, you can move up to the higher levels. Eventually you'll get the the point that you can auto LOL 10 without much worry. I can, but I still prefer to run level 7 in bulk just because it's faster.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    OK, that's good information. Thanks guys! I'm happy that I don't have to wait for days every time, because that would take an Eternity.

OS
    Android
    You do have to wait for the proper day to come around for each color, but you can run it as much as you care to on that day.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    The lack of colourless 3* Evo shards bugs me a lot.

Idea for Devs: Allow people to trade 2* Evo shards into 3* Evo shards. Feel free to make the amounts required high (eg: 30-40 total, maybe a mix of colours and lots of colourless). Maybe put it in the store on a rotation so that it's not always available (like the Evo shard packs that you can buy now)? Even if they were just available in the store for Ironite without all the coloured Evo shards and the 2*/1* Evo shard baggage that comes with them, that'd be nice.

A lack of colourless 3* Evo shards have almost always been the limiting factor for me in evolving most of my toons to 5* characters.

Good to see I'm not the only one who runs through LOL Lvl 7 pretty much continuously.