Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Talisman type converter

We all know how hard it is to gather a complete set of some special talismans from the BNW gardens. Lots and lost of hours to grind. And the biggest disappointment comes when, after finally completing a set, you realize that some / many of the talismans are of a Skilled / Sorcery / Onslaught type and you’ll probably never use them.

For example, I have right now a complete set of Zones but, two of them are Will and the other two are Onslaught, so I dn’t think I’ll ever use them on a character, it would be like using a kitty kat with a water gun against a tank.

I think if we’d have a talisman converter thingy, these problems will be easily solved, and I am thinking about a monthly possibility for a total amount of 6 talismans / month for a sum of ironite, like this way:

1st talisman = 5 ironite
    2nd talisman = 10 ironite
    3rd talisman = 15 ironite
    4th talisman = 20 ironite
    5th talisman = 25 ironite
    6th talisman = 30 ironite

You put the talisman in a „converter” and transform it in the type that you’ll want.

It sounds simple and everyone gets something, we – the talisman types we want/need and NF – ironite.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    actually this is a genius idea, so many stupid onslaughts i will never use because of that...they buffed the minor loved subtypes a while ago, but still not enough to make em usefull...especially the onslaughts as said. you sacrifice too much hp to use them imo. so i fully support this

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the support, Slauki, I do hope that the devs will have this or something similar in their minds, and do something accordingly.

OS
    Android
    i bet something similar is coming soon

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    It would be good, then. I'd really like to see those Zones in action.. and not in a match against me!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually this is a genius idea, so many stupid onslaughts i will never use because of that...they buffed the minor loved subtypes a while ago, but still not enough to make em usefull...especially the onslaughts as said. you sacrifice too much hp to use them imo. so i fully support this
    Here's what I don't get.. if the Onslaughts/Mystics are meant to boost defense/resistance then why don't they offer more HP than the Will/Bulwark/Overwhelm/Ward? Kinda think Onslaught/Mystic should be around 4500k HP full power, and the others the 1500k. It's sort of backwards. If you want to boost your HP, you need to boost your attack not defense?

I'd be all in for a way to convert the Onslaught/Mystic to attack-based talismans given the above.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Love the idea. Hope the devs consider it.

OS
    Android
    This is brilliant - definitely a win/win all around and makes a ton of sense from a player standpoint.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Here's what I don't get.. if the Onslaughts/Mystics are meant to boost defense/resistance then why don't they offer more HP than the Will/Bulwark/Overwhelm/Ward? Kinda think Onslaught/Mystic should be around 4500k HP full power, and the others the 1500k. It's sort of backwards. If you want to boost your HP, you need to boost your attack not defense?

I'd be all in for a way to convert the Onslaught/Mystic to attack-based talismans given the above.
    yeah agree, seems like a logical flaw.
    the only subtype i'm okay with are the mystic ones, since they give the same health like others and only boost your def/mr which is okay for low damage chars like GPD. a perfect choice for him. but especially the onslaughts are just garbage...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah agree, seems like a logical flaw.
    the only subtype i'm okay with are the mystic ones, since they give the same health like others and only boost your def/mr which is okay for low damage chars like GPD. a perfect choice for him. but especially the onslaughts are just garbage...
    Yeah I think I may have been thinking of the Arcane.. not Mystic. Or maybe Sorcery... whichever Magus is the defense talisman.

I also think there needs to be an Assassin talisman type which boosts HP more than 1500
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..