Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    It has been like this for me since about January.

Works fine when connected to WiFi with the odd incident, but when I’m not connected to WiFi and playing by 4G it’s unplayable. I’m lucky if I gef 2 battles in before it’s unable to load and I have to restart. It’s juat get stuck everywhere in the game. After I’ve won a battle it just freezes and the chest doesn’t drop. Battles don’t load. After I done a Sacrafice, when I’ve opened a Soul and tried to return to the Cosmos, when I’ve Powered up a character and a Talisman it’ll freeze. Beyond frustrating. Especially as I don’t have the internet in my flat.
    Yeah it’s been happening to me for a while now too. I stopped playing for a bit, but it’s probably been going on since the new year for me as well. I’m in the same boat as you with the internet connection. I only play on cellular data. But that’s how I’ve played since the beginning, so if somethings changed it must be on their end.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    seems like ive been getting server errors as well every time I play at home
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    iOS
    Those game crashes are beyond anything I can tolerate now. Why don’t you guys focus on this instead of events that just suck?
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    It’s happening no matter if I’m using wi-fi or not. I can be right next to the damn router and it still happens. Still happening as I type.

Game locked up just trying to claim a satellite reward. Had a 7 Deadly gifts Pharaoh icon just appear on the screen and now gone after reboot. Couldn’t claim anything when there.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Had a 7 Deadly gifts Pharaoh icon just appear on the screen and now gone after reboot. Couldn’t claim anything when there.
    Yeah, had this happening too a week ago. Very strange.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    the situation changed for me the during last few days i got a ton of apmas in arena and during sacrifice (sacr is the error name there).
    thank god every win counted as win, but it's annoying nontheless...evry 2nd match was an apma for some reason...never had this before, playing on wifi here...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the situation changed for me the during last few days i got a ton of apmas in arena and during sacrifice (sacr is the error name there).
    thank god every win counted as win, but it's annoying nontheless...evry 2nd match was an apma for some reason...never had this before, playing on wifi here...
    Same here, lots of apmas yesterday but, luckily I was still awarded with a victory. At some point I thought that it is an April Fools joke...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    And now I've been experiencing game freezes in Arena. Two, to be specific. The game suddenly stops, at the beginning or in the middle of the match, and the buttons disappear (I thought that we are beyond that), and I had to quit the game.

I suspect that it has to do with the number of the effects on the characters.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Tried to auto some LoL while at work today. It’s impossible. If I put the phone in my pocket for a minute, I end up with a MALCO and a restart. Sparton, Kaz, are you guys aware of what’s going on? The game is becoming unplayable with all these crashes.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Tried to auto some LoL while at work today. It’s impossible. If I put the phone in my pocket for a minute, I end up with a MALCO and a restart. Sparton, Kaz, are you guys aware of what’s going on? The game is becoming unplayable with all these crashes.
    that's the state of the game 2 years after launch..."so sad"

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.