Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Server lag and crashes

Is anyone else having lots of problems with server connections lately? I can’t be the only one right? This has been happening to me for a while now. The game lags or gets stuck everywhere. Arena, lol, cosmos, sacrifice, collecting rewards, upgrading or moving talismans around... every fuckin where. Nothing else on my phone is having problems, so I’m pretty sure it’s the game. Is it just me? Maybe something in my inventory is corrupt again? It wouldn’t be the first time.

I’m so sick of restarting this thing. Just had a crash during a sacrifice, restarted and the rewards popped up. 2 rare souls were in the pop up, but guess what...no souls when I went to the book. Are the devs ever going to get this shit straightened out, or will this game die a mess. Maybe I should make a poll to see what people think. I’m leaning towards “die a mess” at the moment.

And yeah, I’ve reinstalled multiple times already...no change.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I believe that somethng is happening, as yesterday I was experiencing a game-freeze in the Arena and I thought that it was because of my tablet, but today, playing at the pc - where I usually have good cable connection, I've experienced the same, once again in the Arena, plus two additional freezes in the Powerslave mission. Might be server related, then.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    thank god my game runs stabile for a whole time now...but 95% of the time i'm playing on pc....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Same problems here. I never had as many crashes before. And just as Mr. Freeze described, they happen everywhere in the game.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been having the same issues for the past few weeks. It’s far worse this week.

I’ve also noticed that when the game hangs on the vs screen in the arena, it’s an automatic loss. You can generally hit the info button and the screen will unlock, but you can’t exit out.

At that point you can eventually get the battle to load, but even if you win, it’s a loss. Lots of bugs in the arena right now.

OS
    iOS
    That happend to me as well. Just had a loss against a team without defense due to that.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Many more crashes and lags than prior patches. Crashes between defense and attack in PVP, Crashes after PVP fights, crashes after Sacrificing, Crashes between My Team and Cosmos. Lag all over in general. Much slower running game as last patch.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Sorry you guys are dealing with this too. I’m glad I’m not the only one though. At least it seems less likely that my account is corrupted again. It’s almost unbearable for me to play the game. Restarting all the time sucks.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I’ve even experienced a few random revives on my opponents team. My SS did his fury and I believe it was a Gunner Lilith that was revived for my opponent.

This happened at least one more time, but don’t recall the details. I submitted several tickets this past week.

It seems to me that this happens and/or gets worse when there is a big arena event. Very frustrating when you are trying to to play fast to get get as many battles in as possible for the event rewards. The server seems to be choking bad.

OS
    iOS
    It has been like this for me since about January.

Works fine when connected to WiFi with the odd incident, but when I’m not connected to WiFi and playing by 4G it’s unplayable. I’m lucky if I gef 2 battles in before it’s unable to load and I have to restart. It’s juat get stuck everywhere in the game. After I’ve won a battle it just freezes and the chest doesn’t drop. Battles don’t load. After I done a Sacrafice, when I’ve opened a Soul and tried to return to the Cosmos, when I’ve Powered up a character and a Talisman it’ll freeze. Beyond frustrating. Especially as I don’t have the internet in my flat.