OS
    Android

Shadow Talismans

Just thought I'd make a thread for us to talk about the new talisman set. I put mine on Rainmaker Eddie along with Advantage Talismans and unsharded, he's getting some pretty big numbers. The Vanish however, doesn't apply as soon as he gets perfect hit, so I'm a little 50/50 on them right now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Also interested in peoples opinions on these talismans, will be competing my set in a few hours hopefully
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    With relics now in play, won't the results be different for everyone?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    From what I see Vanish only kicks in if perfect hit is active upon his turn start. It won't kick in when he hits or he's passed his turn.

It's a decent set give it's (I believe) the only 4 part Assassin set. I put a set on the Alchemist.. and paired with another toon that has Chance talismans.. not bad. Vanish kicks in every time as long as the Charge is still active on the other toon (and it's still alive).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    With relics now in play, won't the results be different for everyone?
    I don't have any damage relics for the Assassin class and the ones I do have for global are just level one so there's basically zero difference here. But something interesting that seemed to happen was I used Rainmaker Eddie's Fervor and he gained the damage charge proc and also got perfect hit from his talismans, at the beginning of the next turn when the talisman buffs kicked in, he had 2 damage charge buffs.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Assassin soldier and desert gunner work with this set.

OS
    Android
    I saw the "gain vanish if perfect hit is active at the start of your turn" thing and laughed. It means the perfect hit buff. Isn't that the most useless thing ever? A vanish buff that disappears as soon as you make any attack? What's the point? Maybe for a healer, but you aren't going to put 4 purple talismans on a healer...

I guess it might work ok for a character that gains damage if attacking from vanish, but that's a lot of setup to get going.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I saw the "gain vanish if perfect hit is active at the start of your turn" thing and laughed. It means the perfect hit buff. Isn't that the most useless thing ever?
    Actually, it isn't. These talismans do work as intended, at least in a honorable percent. I've equipped them on a character the other day, right after I got the 4th from the set, and guess what? My defense almost instantly jumped with 10% holds and I was pushed into the top 100 right away.

...thing that wasn't so good, as I was attacked by the lions from the top of the Arena.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    I had to buy my 4th in order to try these out. The first character I thought of to use these was obviously the assassin pyro soldier...then I went and checked that benchwarmer, and he doesn’t have any purple slots?!? Alright, I figured I’ll level them up anyway and try them elsewhere. I couldn’t even do that because of server lag. I just end up staring at this...

Name:  76625B98-92EE-4AA0-B244-8B6B21D5002B.jpeg
Views: 650
Size:  12.7 KB
    MrFreeze-6530