Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Possibly three new entries to the 10k club this week?

Just an insane leaderboard this week!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    So what bot are those people using? I just can't even fathom sitting around playing that many fights in LOTB.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    The top players are hitting 10k meanwhile I have nightmares about hitting 3k
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    It's not a bot.. it's a huge stack of Relics. Most of the top tier players have at least universal +70% HP, then some class HP relics on top of that. They can't lose because few are focusing in getting ATK or MAG relics.... and with that huge HP boost.. the matches take FOREVER some times.. just not worth the time. It may not be that they are fighting more... it's just they are losing less. Seriously, I've just forfeited a few matches after repeatedly chipping away at HP.. it just gets horribly boring.

There are clear division....

7k+ = massive relics (and probably using Visions, Mayan Priestess, Pharaoh Dog on DEF)

3k-7k = some relics

Under 3K = a few relics or none at all.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-30-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well it is natural after all for the top players to have a bunch of high level relics since they were sitting on a treasure trove of iron coins made from so many victories. Just think that the only real worthy things to buy used to be Eternity fragments and skill shards. Then there were talismans which made PvP a bit more costly, and now there's the immense swell of relics which made hoarding all those coins a massive payoff.

OS
    iOS
    It’s been done a few times before the relics. Besides, even with the relics you still have to play a ridiculous amount of matches to reach 10,000 points. I bet they all hit the 1000 matches this week.

I just crossed the 500 mark and I’m burnt out. But I’m just sitting here listening to some tunes while sludging through. My goal was 700, but that isn’t looking very promising right now.
    Last edited by T-Man; 03-30-2018 at 08:05 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'll probably hit 400 by tomorrow, but really after the first 150 I kind of stopped grinding....Didn't mean to imply they aren't fighting Just that there ARE fewer losses and easier wins due to relics.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    It’s been done a few times before the relics. Besides, even with the relics you still have to play a ridiculous amount of matches to reach 10,000 points. I bet they all hit the 1000 matches this week.

I just crossed the 500 mark and I’m burnt out. But I’m just sitting here listening to some tunes while sludging through. My goal was 700, but that isn’t looking very promising right now.
    It has been done before as you said. I don't think 10k is something new, only that this time will be done by 3 or more guys in the same week.
    And yes, a lot of fights needed and ironites to get to 10k. You can guess how much $ Jofer must've spent to achieve 11 Eternals in the pass!
    Today I probably will get the 800 wins but still I will have less than the 1k wins from the time I got the Eternal.
    The relics are a big advantage it's true, some fights don't last even a minute but I still have my ass kicked by players who aren't even 100level many times.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    The relics are an advantage. No doubt about it. Didn’t intent to imply otherwise. The 10,000 club is grinding past my threshold though. Lol

Jofer had to go through a crazy amount of ironite indeed Bradata.

OS
    Android
    I hear if you say his name 16 times he's obligated to appear and post a music video